PDA

View Full Version : LILQJ's Project quad

Pages : 1 [2]

QuadJunkies
01-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by daddio
Those tires look like turf tamers. Have Troy get out his fancy new grooving iron and remove every other "knob". Or you could spring for some soft compound Maxxis Razor MX tires.
We thought about that too. I think we have about everytire combo to experiment with now to see what works.
The nice thing about it is we ALL have the same bolt pattern now too!:D

daddio
01-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
We thought about that too. I think we have about everytire combo to experiment with now to see what works.
The nice thing about it is we ALL have the same bolt pattern now too!:D

That's why I put YFZ hubs on the 300ex and Blaster.

woodsracer144
02-10-2007, 09:59 PM
dude do you have as much power with that cr 80 motor as you do with the blaster? or is it made for the Jr.s?

Rrider4life8
02-11-2007, 06:36 AM
whad yall do to the radiator. I like it

QuadJunkies
02-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Rrider4life8
whad yall do to the radiator. I like it
We didnt have to really do anything..
Just plumbed it and she was good to go!

BTW...
LILQJ decided to do her 1st womens C class race on it this past wk end. She raced a ST/FT race and with 400's and 450's, she was able to take home a 2 nd place!:blah:

she also placed 3rd at her opening round of WORCS,not bad for no seat time!:macho

JOEX
02-12-2007, 03:30 PM

BTW...
LILQJ decided to do her 1st womens C class race on it this past wk end. She raced a ST/FT race and with 400's and 450's, she was able to take home a 2 nd place!:blah:

she also placed 3rd at her opening round of WORCS,not bad for no seat time!:macho
WOW!:cool:

krt400ex
02-12-2007, 06:09 PM

BTW...

that is incredible, but believeable. i rode a stock yz80 dirtbike over the weekend, and it would have smoked my 400ex...so i can imagine it being competitive in a quad chassis with some motor work done.

congrats on the podium finishes

Tommy 17
02-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I am dreading that day:ermm:

get a bullet and toss it to him... say if she ain't back by 10 they will be comin alot faster.......

400exrider707
02-13-2007, 05:41 AM
At the beginning of the thread you said numerous times how much you hated the bumper, and then it gets PC'ed and thrown back on!:blah:

TheFontMaster
02-13-2007, 08:55 AM

BTW...

Wow, thats great, I big congratulations to LilQJ!:macho

QuadJunkies
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
At the beginning of the thread you said numerous times how much you hated the bumper, and then it gets PC'ed and thrown back on!:blah:
I do hate the bumper,its ugly as he!!.... But we had to prioritize things ,I think I mentioned it once in the topic too.It will have to wait until theres just money laying around waiting to be spent or she ruins it :p