PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki katana for trade (or for sale)

A A R O N
09-30-2006, 07:20 PM
I have a 93 katana 600 for sale. It sat in storage for a long time...I just put a different tank on cause the old one was rusted out. It need the carbs cleaned and maybe a new rear tire. It runs good, but a tune up would make it run better I suppose. It has a problem with second gear popping out...I was told by the mechanic that it will come back and it's cause of buildup, and I was also told by somebody else that the shift shaft could be bent. Either way, it runs good and I just don't use second gear....it's for pansies anyway.:macho

I WANT A 125 2-STROKE!!!

Even up is what i'm looking for, it can't be older than 98 and it can't have serious issues, unless cash in in store for me.

I will also sell for a VERY good price....pm me to negotiate. Pics will be posted shortly.

I need this thing gone.

A A R O N
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Pics are soooo small:confused:

I don't know why....anyway....I may consider other trades as well....something that my little cousin can ride around (small quad, pitbike, etc...)

A A R O N
09-30-2006, 07:24 PM
For those of you that read my post in the open forum, the reason it would not start is cause it wasn't getting enough gas. I bought a new petcock and now it starts right up.

Atreyu
10-01-2006, 05:33 PM
You've got a PM.;)