PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the bmx video thread?

mx428
09-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I bet it got deleted cause the kid got caught.
This is sean's myspace, the one whos riding in the video, it's not whitezrider or whoever posted it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11754695

RaptorRacer45
09-30-2006, 06:38 PM
WTF How Lame.....:rolleyes: F*#%N Posers!

yellow400ex05
09-30-2006, 07:04 PM
well I'm glad I caught him doing that! It makes me mad to see people do things like that. How would u like it if i said I'm doug gust? I HATE posers with a passion, and I will not hesitate to show who they REALLY are! and sometimes it can be quite amusing when they are caught!

NacsMXer
09-30-2006, 07:10 PM
I gave him compliments on his riding and editing. That is not cool if this is true :ermm:

yellow400ex05
09-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
I gave him compliments on his riding and editing. That is not cool if this is true :ermm:

Oh its true! he's my cousin he has a broken foot and ride a DK cleveland! if he was that good he wouldn't have broken his foot going off a jump waist high bailing off...:rolleyes:

NacsMXer
09-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by yellow400ex05
Oh its true! he's my cousin he has a broken foot and ride a DK cleveland! if he was that good he wouldn't have broken his foot going off a jump waist high bialing off...:rolleyes:

wow....what a poser

wilkin250r
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't see it among the deleted threads, so the original thread creator must have removed it, I don't think a moderator did.

However, for future reference, if a thread dissapears it's usually best NOT to ask about it. If a moderator deletes a thread, it's best to just drop the subject completely, or discuss it in PMs.

mx428
09-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I don't see it among the deleted threads, so the original thread creator must have removed it, I don't think a moderator did.

However, for future reference, if a thread dissapears it's usually best NOT to ask about it. If a moderator deletes a thread, it's best to just drop the subject completely, or discuss it in PMs. Yeah i pretty much knew the kid who made it deleted it after his cousin called him out.

Pappy
09-30-2006, 08:18 PM
damn wilkin, i like them to go on a rant and accuse us of being on power trips...lol

10-01-2006, 02:03 AM
How come I miss all the cool stuff? :(

wilkin250r
10-01-2006, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
damn wilkin, i like them to go on a rant and accuse us of being on power trips...lol

Well, yeah. Why do you think I was in here? You think I'm a closet BMX fan? Heck no, I was pulling out the ban button just as I jumped in, imagine my dissapointment. :(

WhiteZrider
10-01-2006, 02:21 PM
I just wanted to see what people said about it, sorry, just wanted to see the replys. I wish i was that good

RaptorRacer45
10-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Well then why didnt ya just post "What do ya think of this" or sometin......u acted like it was u and ya played along w\ it that is what pissed everyone off... :ermm:

yellow400ex05
10-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Well you got a good number of us mad at you, and I don't want to sound like a ball buster but i dont think saying sorry is a very appropriate thing to do even if u deleted it yourself, you knew it wasn't you so why post it, and you also claimed MXjunkie was involved in the whole thing about you, claiming it was you. Well I talked to him and he said he had no idea. So I think you've done a good amount of lieing.:grr:

WhiteZrider
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by yellow400ex05
Well you got a good number of us mad at you, and I don't want to sound like a ball buster but i dont think saying sorry is a very appropriate thing to do even if u deleted it yourself, you knew it wasn't you so why post it, and you also claimed MXjunkie was involved in the whole thing about you, claiming it was you. Well I talked to him and he said he had no idea. So I think you've done a good amount of lieing.:grr:

Never said Mxjunkie was involved he asked me over aol if that was me i said no, and told him not to say anything in the thread, jsut to see what people would say

yellow400ex05
10-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Never said Mxjunkie was involved he asked me over aol if that was me i said no, and told him not to say anything in the thread, jsut to see what people would say

well you should clarify what you say then. And that still doesn't change what i said in my post.