PDA

View Full Version : 400EX Rolling Chassis

rooster300ex
09-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Looking for a 400ex rolling chassis for my buddy. 400ex with blown motor. Doesn't have to have plastic or motor or electrical stuff.

exrider23
10-01-2006, 10:10 AM
i Have a frame+subframe i am wanting to sell if he is interested....i have a crapload of part that came off of it also..

stirracing
10-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey, I have a very nice roller. Freshly powder coated frame, Janssen +1-1/4 swingarm (new bearings and bushings @ fresh paint), Janssen +2 a-arms. LSR subframe. Dominator axle with anti-fade locknut. New Ragina o-ring chain ($90) new chain slider. New breaks and steering stem bearings. Almost new Holeshot hd's on ITP aluminum rims. Very nice nerf's. Probably more that I'm forgetting. No motor,electric, plastic or oil tank and cooler. Everything that I said is new is brand new. Pic's if interested (I'll probably will get them on here later). $1500, Thanks
racuhlenbrauck@sbcglobal.net

stirracing
10-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Here's some pic's

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2101246899

rooster300ex
10-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by stirracing
Hey, I have a very nice roller. Freshly powder coated frame, Janssen +1-1/4 swingarm (new bearings and bushings @ fresh paint), Janssen +2 a-arms. LSR subframe. Dominator axle with anti-fade locknut. New Ragina o-ring chain ($90) new chain slider. New breaks and steering stem bearings. Almost new Holeshot hd's on ITP aluminum rims. Very nice nerf's. Probably more that I'm forgetting. No motor,electric, plastic or oil tank and cooler. Everything that I said is new is brand new. Pic's if interested (I'll probably will get them on here later). $1500, Thanks
racuhlenbrauck@sbcglobal.net

Thats perfect!! To bad he doesn't have the money just yet. He is going to be starting an oil field job pretty soon and he has an old 85 atc250r that runs, and he's wanting to make it kinna like them service honda 400ex's with the 250r engine in it.

So its everything in the pic expect for the oil tank and cooler, anything else? where are you located?

stirracing
10-02-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm near Green Bay WI. Just the electric, but that I would let go if someone needed it. Thanks