PDA

View Full Version : 2 new laws approved gy the us gov.

juanki
09-30-2006, 08:35 AM
here is a good topic to debate or talk about.

the first law that i heard on the news yesterday was that the army, fbi or other agency can use torture to possible terrorist that are cougth in the US.

the second law is the wall that is going to divide the border with mexico, the US goverment will spend 6,000 million of US dollars to cover sometihing like the 70% of the border with high end tecnollogy divices, like infrared cameras, non ocuppied airplanes, sensor monitors, etc.

for the first law that i mention, i'm in between, for some reasons i think its good to some extent, that you can make tell the truth to these kind of people that are bad and attempt to the society in a large scale. in the other hand, its bad because no matter what there are social rigths, or it can become murder it the hand is strong. dont really know much about the whole extent of the law.

for the wall.. i thinkl that the US is in their rigth to do wathever for their own security, here in mexico in the news they are calling it the wall of shame, i dissagree, but most of the people here think its wrong.

hope to read good woords in these tread.

fandl450r
09-30-2006, 08:40 AM
First Law: I think its a necessary evil, yes it may be inhuman, but irregardless, I think terrorists who pose a threat to any country don't deserve any rights at all.

Second Law: I think it's about time that the border will be more heavily enforced. If you are in this country illegally, then get out, this has no basis on color/race/creed, anyone illegally here should not be allowed to stay. The wall is a good idea, but my question is, will it really work? Wall of shame? Hardly. I think its funny how people in other countries criticize everything the US does, when instead, they should be more worried about fixing their own country's problems.

Pappy
09-30-2006, 08:50 AM
The law regarding torture is far from what anyone but a far left liberal would consider torture. Other then cold showers, loud music, and a few other things to help break down a person mentally, no physical abuse will be allowed by the United States. Compare that to the beheadings and beatings and shootings our enemies are using on people that are not even combatants and a clearer picture can be seen. Personally, I would shoot the first 3 I caught in the head and the 4th would start talking.

The border between Mexico and the USA should be SEALED. Largely inpart to the illegal immigration, drugs and terrorists crossing the border. I wouldnt use high technology, I would use soldiers and a bullet. Cross the border, you get shot. These are different times we are living in, and the melting pot runeth over.

And for the record, I do not hate Mexicans, I do however seem to be paying higher taxes that find thier way to help those who are here illegally.

AtvMxRider
09-30-2006, 08:59 AM
1st law: Aprove of it.

2nd law: Aprove of it

Mxjunkie
09-30-2006, 09:01 AM
I think it's about time we amped up our border, I like Pappy's idea if you cross you get shot.. I think it will keep people out enough that we wont have to worry about them coming into our country anymore...

I think they need to change the law where when u come into this country as a illegal but if you have a baby that child is a us citizen hence allowing them to stay..

fandl450r
09-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I think they need to change the law where when u come into this country as a illegal but if you have a baby that child is a us citizen hence allowing them to stay..

I completely agree its ridiculous that they can use that scapegoat and be allowed to stay. I say F that.

09-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

MOFO
09-30-2006, 10:38 AM

Yep... that about sums it up for me too. I think the 1st law should allow more than its going to though... I firmly believe that we need to get any information we can out of these a-holes. One animal suffers so thousand of human's live - thats how I see it.

09-30-2006, 11:17 AM
i approve both... i knwo this is a seperate topic but it kind of relates to the first law...i think the death penalty should be in every state, and if you purposly kill someone, you should be killed and if the familly wants, they should be able to kill the murderer

For example, if someone killed my brother or anyone in my familly, i beleive i should have the right to kill them in almost anyway possible (torture, guns, knifes, electric chair, etc) that would lower the crime rate so much

but back to the laws that were passed, the 2nd law is good, the mexicans just wont stop coming into our country...it really does effect our economy and our society that we live in

its one thing to be a legal immagent, i work with a few immagrents, but no illlegals should be hired

Ghost-Rider
09-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

Called the 14th amendment....but that was made back in slave days but still and i approve of both ...an eye for an eye for the terisot matter

09-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by juanki

for the wall.. i thinkl that the US is in their rigth to do wathever for their own security, here in mexico in the news they are calling it the wall of shame, i dissagree, but most of the people here think its wrong.

hope to read good woords in these tread.

No **** the people in Mexico are pissed. No more freebies for them.

F-16Guy
09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree with Pappy in that the word torture is a huge overstatement. The liberal, bleeding-heart pukes in this country will twist any facts they can to sway public opinion. Bill passed -- Good news!!

Now for immigration. Anybody here that doesn't think it's a problem can come live with me for a month in El Mirage, about 40 minutes west of downtown Phoenix. The people illegally crossing the borders don't give a rat's *** about being an American (they don't even know what it means, nor do about 75% of the current population of citizens). They do not try to assimilate, they get angry when demands to accomodate them are not met (usually pull the race card, which is then backed by liberal supporters), they destroy pretty much any community they inhabit, and they cause a huge spike in the crime rate. I've been poor (really poor, not just "I can't afford an '07 450R" poor), but I didn't become a criminal, so that excuse doesn't fly with me. If these people would leave America better than they found it (or at least as good), I would argue that support for them would be much stronger. They don't, it's not, and hooray for another law passing that probably won't be enforced.

catfishing
09-30-2006, 06:14 PM
I agree 100 % with first law.

2nd law I do not agree 100% - A wall that is going to cover sometihing like the 70% of the border with mexico. What about the other 30%. I think they need to add -- The other 30% of border we are going to place land minds and the warning signs will only be in English.

09-30-2006, 06:33 PM
The first law i agree with, but have a few thoughts...as pappy said, they should be shot-but not in the head....shoot them in the stomach or liver, somewhere that will let them feel the pain they have inflicted on others, but i dont think it will effect the other terrorists....they are already willing to die to do "alah"s work"...and i dont think that the possibilty of death even phases them.

The second law i also agree with, first let me state that i DO NOT have anything against mexicans or any other race. I do however believe that if you come into this country looking for handouts, you need to get the **** out-but if you come to this country and work hard, earn your keep and do your best to fit into modern society, then you should be allowed to stay...as for the whole border thing, thats alot of miles to cover, and i dont think there are enough soldiers to be spared at the moment....the "technology" idea seems like a complete waste. They already get into this country and remain hidden, and even if we pick them up with some ifared camera or a plane, how are we going to stop them short of killing them....and even if we deport them back to Mexico, they will just try again the next night until they finally get into our country and stay here.....

Just my thoughts on it all:ermm: :chinese:

wilkin250r
09-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by juanki

Juanki, as an insider, perhaps you can help me understand this. WHY do they think it's wrong? What are the arguements for keeping the borders open?

I honestly want to know. Why are people against this idea? Sure, America was founded on immigration, blah blah blah. I don't care what happened 200 years ago, I want to know if anybody has a logical and valid reason today. We aren't saying you can't come to America, we're just saying you can't come to America illegally.

Doober
10-01-2006, 12:01 AM

About time America grew a pair.

bluebaron
10-01-2006, 01:18 AM
The only problem with the first law, is when the dune coons back in there counrty catch one of our boys, it wont be pretty. but i guess they already torture them over there. so its time for payback.

mole97
10-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Totally approve of both. But also dont believe they will be enforced. f-16 guy said it perfectly.And I also agree with catfishing about the land mines :macho We are slowly turning into a 3rd world country.

deathman53
10-01-2006, 03:24 AM
The first law I very firmly disagree with, people will say most anything not to be tortured, and 3/4 of it will be a complete lie.
As for the second, I work with mexicans, I can speak, write, read, and understand spanish. They are far better workers than most americans, if they left, the costs of landscaping sevices would go up 3 fold. Yes, there is a bad apples in all bunches, look at the largely black populated areas, lots of crime, drugs, the most part are on some kind of government assistance, illegals shouldn't be singled out. I mean in some of these areas there a gun and liquoir store on nearly every corner and they begin to wonder why the crime and poverty rate is so high?
White people aren't much better, there is some pretty bad white trash also. As a nation we need to wake up and smell the #####, unless we are change things are gonna get worse. White, black, mexican, arab, indian, and everything else has issues. I can't begin to describe how indian people first buy the deli, then a house, then 2-3 more come and within 2 years the whole area is indiain and it becomes a nice area to a crap hole. Large infleckes of blacks is the same, the jews are the right next to the blacks!!!!!! First a few move in, then more, then a house on each block becomes a temple, every business is owned and operated by them. They don't wan't to deal with any non-jew, they take-over the whole area and then they get a attitiude like they can do what they want. I have friends that lives in lakewood(black, jewish, and spanish), the blacks are in court for drug changes, spanish for drivng w/o licenses and jewish for driving w/o licence, reg and insurance, on top of this they act like they shouldn't be punished in any way. The spanish take their fine and continue of with their life, blacks, some go to jail, others pay what they have to, others don't and eventually go to jail.
A bad part of things is the people themselves, look at the Rodney King roits, the blacks burned down and destroyed their own neighborhoods and business!!!!!!!! They didn't hurt anybody, but themselves!!!! What about the white guy Reginal Denny(I think), that got pulled out his truck and nearly beat to death, all he was doing was driving his big rig!!!!

Rastus
10-01-2006, 10:53 AM
#1: Agree.

#2: Agree, but needs more ways of enforcement.

I have no problems with immigrants, this country is full of them.
Everyone should have the chance to work and live where they want and to raise a family.

What I DO have a problem with is people that are here illegally and are using the system to do it.

LittleMissE
10-01-2006, 10:55 AM
I like the first law.....I have aways thought we should show the terrorists how it what they do actually feels!!!

And I like the idea of the second law but putting a boarder up is like telling a teenage they cant do something the more you inforce something the more likely that its going to do what you told them not to. Trying to stop the drugs isnt going to happen by closing the boarder it might make it a little harder to get them in but the drugs will still get in and since the drugs might be a little harder to find so the price of the drugs would go up so there could be more crimes by people who want drugs so that they can get money. And the less there is of something the more people want it!!

10-01-2006, 01:20 PM
i heard that in their religon that pigs skin is considered part of the devil, and a guy i work with said we should kill a few terrorists, and then wraped them up in pigs skin and send pictures and videos of that to them, they beleive that if something liek that happens then hey r going to hell, thas really the only way to fight agenst themthat i knwo of, since they have no fear of dieing

coolguy8769
10-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
i heard that in their religon that pigs skin is considered part of the devil, and a guy i work with said we should kill a few terrorists, and then wraped them up in pigs skin and send pictures and videos of that to them, they beleive that if something liek that happens then hey r going to hell, thas really the only way to fight agenst themthat i knwo of, since they have no fear of dieing

LMAO!!! i'm sorry i found that funny :p

stocktires
10-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
The law regarding torture is far from what anyone but a far left liberal would consider torture. Other then cold showers, loud music, and a few other things to help break down a person mentally,

Sleep deprivation is a biggie too. Breaks you down like you would never believe.
Been there, done that. :(

Crazy Diamond
10-01-2006, 06:36 PM
1. Torture them til they speak!

2. The Mexicans only come here to work! Fence it off and let them in legally. Make them pay taxes!!! They should close the borders tho, to all the Nationalities that have terrorists in there Country and those that where involved with Sept 11th!!! They are the problem here! Mexicans may take some jobs but the rest will take your LIFE!!!

00tn300ex
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
in my opinion for every mexican that comes over here to work that is one less american with a job.Jobs are getting harder and harder to find.Myself i really dont like working for minimum wage so i cant compete with the immagrants.I say this country has had its doors open long enough,time to start closing part of it off.

400exrules
10-01-2006, 07:56 PM
The law regarding torture is far from what anyone but a far left liberal would consider torture. Other then cold showers, loud music, and a few other things to help break down a person mentally, no physical abuse will be allowed by the United States. Compare that to the beheadings and beatings and shootings our enemies are using on people that are not even combatants and a clearer picture can be seen. Personally, I would shoot the first 3 I caught in the head and the 4th would start talking.

The border between Mexico and the USA should be SEALED. Largely inpart to the illegal immigration, drugs and terrorists crossing the border. I wouldnt use high technology, I would use soldiers and a bullet. Cross the border, you get shot. These are different times we are living in, and the melting pot runeth over.

And for the record, I do not hate Mexicans, I do however seem to be paying higher taxes that find thier way to help those who are here illegally.

i agree

400exrules
10-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by catfishing
I agree 100 % with first law.

2nd law I do not agree 100% - A wall that is going to cover sometihing like the 70% of the border with mexico. What about the other 30%. I think they need to add -- The other 30% of border we are going to place land minds and the warning signs will only be in English.

LMFAO, hell yah!!!

put them in english, that will teach them to learn english REAL quick before comin over here speaking only spanish

rbgnwa45
10-01-2006, 08:18 PM
I am Canadian and do not know anything at all about politics but how are we supposed to uphold our own moral beliefs if we legalize torture to terrorists? Are you not stepping down to their level? Isn't there something called the 'fifth' ? :confused: I believe that everyone on earth should have rights, isn't it already in the declaration and whatnot? It'll be great for the states to find out information from terrorists but that's what the CIA is for, and if they do their jobs right, they shouldn't need to beat answers out of people. I will say the obvious, I hate terrorists, love the states, but doesn't anybody here feel that this is somewhat, I dunno, WRONG? :confused: DO NOT FLAME ME!!!

edit: and as for the wall...If there is really a need to detect people at night jumping fences with infrared cameras equipped with precision aiming deadly but silent weapons? WASTE OF MONEY??? Mexican's will work a lot for very little, so who cares?!Help the people in the ghetto first or something :huh

00tn300ex
10-01-2006, 08:21 PM
they gave up thier rights when they became terriost

rbgnwa45
10-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I'll have to agree. Just trying to raise some questions, as everybody here mostly agrees with these two new proposed laws. Make no mistake, I'd love to put a fresh nato round into anybody willing to hurt people over STUPID things such as religion.

trick250r
10-02-2006, 08:35 AM

i remember reading a while back about a general in world war 2 (i do believe) who captured some of the enemy (who worshipped pigs). he then proceeded to make them eat pig and drink the pig blood because they wouldnt talk... finally, he shot all but one and low and behold, he started to talk. thats the kinda stuff we should be allowed to do.

10-02-2006, 08:44 AM
yup....we gotta look at it from their point of view with their religon and use it agenst them...i knwo the pig thing sounds really dumb, but it does work.....america just needs to grow a pair and realize that we are not any different from the rest of the world....we need to start putting people in body bags....fast!