PDA

View Full Version : whatever happend to....August Goebal?

mole97
09-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Just threw on the first "dirt riot" and watching it and seeing august on there and realizing I haven't heard his name lately? Anyone know if he's still involved in freestyle? Just wonderin'

QuadR8cer12
09-29-2006, 07:55 PM
he rides dirtbikes now for fun, he was selling his quad, i dont know if he every sold it though.

rollie
09-29-2006, 07:59 PM
yah he went to bikes:ermm: he's awsome on them too i just wish he stuck with the quads

Dan_Guetter
09-29-2006, 09:53 PM
We try to get him riding again....but now he's a full time job/married dude now....

Someday he'll come back....he did some fmx in the dunes last year...but nothing to what he's capable of.....

I guess you have to pay him to ride???:confused:

:blah:

09-29-2006, 09:54 PM
my wife is dead

mole97
09-30-2006, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shift_DVS
We try to get him riding again....but now he's a full time job/married dude now....

Someday he'll come back....he did some fmx in the dunes last year...but nothing to what he's capable of.....

:blah: [/QUOTE full time job? married? I have both of those and still find plenty of time to ride. I wish I had his skills . Married is even MORE of an excuse to get out:blah: ..Thanx for the info..dirtbike guy now huh? been seein a lot of that lately:ermm:

Dan_Guetter
09-30-2006, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by mole97
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shift_DVS

:blah: [/QUOTE full time job? married? I have both of those and still find plenty of time to ride. I wish I had his skills . Married is even MORE of an excuse to get out:blah: ..Thanx for the info..dirtbike guy now huh? been seein a lot of that lately:ermm:

We'll i have an oppurtunity for him to ge back in the light....so hopefully we can get AG the press he deserves

Dan_Guetter
09-30-2006, 05:38 AM
BTW

His brother is really really good, and with some work...he could follow in his bro's foot steps!!

JRP
09-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
BTW

His brother is really really good, and with some work...he could follow in his bro's foot steps!!

ive seen some videos on xander on the mx track, hes fast!:cool:

AZblaster44
09-30-2006, 02:07 PM
BTW

Sell me that trailer ramp you've got fo rsale and we will see exactly how good xander can get!!! :devil:

As for august... he rides some... says hes done with freestyle but I call BS!!

He i s gettin a lil FAT though... guess thats what happens when you get married and let the woman take ur balls away:ermm: haha (august if you read this im just kidding... lets ride soon!!!)

wilkin250r
10-01-2006, 06:42 AM

HAHAHAHA :D

AZblaster44
10-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Here's what he's up too....
Video by xander Goebel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcyQr1-Giws&eurl=

Hondadudeehhhh
10-08-2006, 06:37 PM
What happened to Jon Chandler?

rollie
10-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
What happened to Jon Chandler?

pretty sure they filmed up h ere in MA with him not to long ago for fallout 2

Hondadudeehhhh
10-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by rollie
pretty sure they filmed up h ere in MA with him not to long ago for fallout 2
that would be pretty rad because he had the sickest style out of all the old hbomb guys.

Premis
10-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Like everyone has been saying, August has just been laying low lately. He got married and has a job, he had to join the real world because he wasn't making any money riding, I don't blame him.

We shot with him at Glamis in January for Carpe Diem 3, everytime I'm out that way he comes out to ride with us.