PDA

View Full Version : My lates MAP at 100% throttle.

AL Elks
09-29-2006, 06:15 PM
I've been doing some more tuning. I didn't do the last run but this map should put me at an average of about 13.2:1 to 13.3:1. It really woke up the bike when I obtained this ratio. Before this in a drag the LTZ was faster with all it's mods. With this map the LTZ can't pull the LTR.

http://www.postnetlnc.com/LTR450/LM-1/Pics/Map2.jpg

As a reminder I have a full Yoshi Pipe, Airbox modified with the Trinity intake and PIM installed.

Baracudaaa
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by hard one
looks about what mine is at!

It looks like that with your Cherry Bomb???? Hmmm, really???

Al- Is this a safe map for all positions on the throttle, or just for full throttle? What elevation did you do the test at? I am at sea level with occasional races at the 3,000 ft level and would love to try this new map out.
I work next door to Yoshi here in Chino and was thinking of taking the LTR over to them and have them plug this map in if you think its a better alternative than the stock PIM map. Also, would you happen to have a tested re-map for 'sparky in' on your RS5? I do some races that run into state park land so its mandatory to run with a sparky in and I would really appreciate any testing results you may have done.

Thanks- Shawn

AL Elks
10-06-2006, 04:33 PM
The map is for 100% throttle only. I'm at about 150 ft above sea level so you're pretty much at the same level. You'll really like this map if you have the same mods I do. Unfortunately I don't have anything with the sparky in. I'm going to totally remap it when I get my airbox eliminator in a couple of weeks.

AL Elks
10-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by hard one
looks about what mine is at!

Quit holding out and post your map!