PDA

View Full Version : pleae help!!!! how do i put on graphics???

albi0609
09-29-2006, 04:46 PM
I have no idea what to do???? ive never done it before.i have the terry racing graphics ...what r the steps .......do i put the seat cover on first or wat ......wat tools, do i need someones help to put them on ,,,,pleASE ANy info would be great .....

250R-Dee
09-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Try looking here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=221738&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) for the seat cover.

For the front fenders I applied my sticker set like model car stickers. I used a damp sponge so I could move 'em around and then I let the quad sit in the sun so the glue would cure.

albi0609
09-29-2006, 06:21 PM
do i put the soapy water on the sticker or on the plastic.....do i squeegy it out ......or just let it dry in the sum like you said

250R-Dee
09-29-2006, 06:47 PM
Wash the plastic thoroughly!
After it dries wipe it down with some type contact cleaner to make sure there is no oil.

I ran a damp soapy sponge across the sticker so I could get it off of the backing. Apply just enough moisture to get the job done.

I ran my credit card (squeegy :D) across the sticker to remove air bubbles and then let it dry in the sun.