PDA

View Full Version : suggestions,..

WhiteYFZ
09-29-2006, 03:19 PM
ok so here we go..

tomorrow im supposed to go riding. dad takes off from work. cousin is coming tom my house from upstate and a decent amount of ppl i kno are going.. i have no nerfs but i was gonan pick them up fro mthe guy tomorrow..his shop is right near the riding place (chatsworth) and i call him and its the only sat he is closed.im trying to figure out how im gonna pick em up now. anyone have any ideas? like if he can leave em somewhere and i pick em up ? idn.. kinda a stupid post but i rele need some ideas.. please do not reply if it is negative.. thanks guys!

Rip_Tear
09-29-2006, 03:36 PM
You don't need nerfs to go riding... I don't have them... Foot pegs are all good, unless you don't have any...

WhiteYFZ
09-29-2006, 03:48 PM
of couse no he isnt anwserign his phone... i dont got pegs.:( :mad:

krt400ex
09-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
of couse no he isnt anwserign his phone... i dont got pegs.:( :mad:

i dunno, r u friends with him??? then u might get somewhere. otherwise i don't think he will trust that u will leave the money when u pick up the nerfs if he leaves them outside, but i would always ask. u never know. hmmm:confused: .

see if he will meet u at the riding area and tell him u will give him and xtra $20 if he will. that might work

mx1791
09-29-2006, 06:39 PM
im guessing there your nerfs already, i think i read a diff. post with this, if ur buying them from the guy u can try the offering more money thing, but yea, tell him to leave them somewhare safe or go to where he lives and make him go to his shop and get them, its not really a good idea to ride without nerfs, especially since chatsworths track is usually rutted up. call him every once in a while too, see if he answers

WhiteYFZ
09-29-2006, 06:56 PM
he is not anwsering ...:mad:

mx1791
09-29-2006, 09:16 PM
not to be off topic, but that tread with your cousins quad, all i can say is WOW that was hardcore, never seen so any ppl flip out like that... its a nice quad though

WhiteYFZ
09-29-2006, 09:24 PM
lol i knooo lol

09-29-2006, 09:29 PM
i think you should not go riding then, its too dangerous, you might fall and end up in the mcdonalds