PDA

View Full Version : Sparks or Trinity for engine work???

09-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Hello everybody!! I'm interested in getting a 465 kit for my ex, and am wondering who's had experience using Curtis Sparks racing and/or Trinity Racing for engine work. Who would be a better choice, fastest turn around, and most reliable with after the fact technical support. Any help would be much appreciated.

oldnumberseven
09-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Here is my Trinity 465.......No expense was spared! Turn around was quick....I would go Trinity. Harry will warranty anything that goes wrong with his motors.......See if Curtis will do that!!!!!!

Call and ask for Aaron....tell him Chris @ SoCalQuads sent you!

shook
09-02-2002, 10:27 PM
I would go with sparks or TC Im not saying that trinity is bad but I have a buddy that has a banshee and it has a trinity motor on it and its supposed to be so bad and all he has had was problems but go figure its a yamaha but every race I have been to there are nore sparks and TC motors out there than anything else.

Big - D Racing
09-03-2002, 12:36 AM
Go Duncan Racing. They design thier kits to have maximum reliability while still producing maximum horsepower. They are a little more expensive though. If deciding just between Trinity or Sparks, go Sparks.

09-03-2002, 11:59 AM
the people who know me already know what i am going to post. Call For Dirt Only in Johnstown OH and ask him about is 463 stroker kit. the price isn't that bad the reliablilty is great and the power is huge. I think there are a couple of guys on here with his motors and a couple more in the process of haveing one of his motors. At least give them a call and see what you think. FDO 740-967-1078 ask for mike.

nathan

ChadEXer
09-04-2002, 09:12 AM
Harry at Trinity is a really nice guy and does great work but the Sparks and TC bikes are faster!! TC and Sparks will take a LOOOOOOONG time to get your motor back but they say "good things come to those who wait"!!! Sparks is 9 months out and TC is 6 months out,,,Trinity is usually around 2 months or even less sometimes!!! I say go Sparks or TC!!!!