3 Cyle Chislock
4 Jeff Spooner
5 TJ Dietrich

hasbeenttduner
09-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Good job D Nelson.:muscle:

400grl
10-02-2006, 12:02 PM
I will have coverage done tonight - my computer crashed at home, with all my article stuff on it....I had to start all over......see if I let my kids get on their little websites ever again!!!!

Dustin kicked some serious *** out there - it was crazy how HUGE of a lead he had over everyone else out there - I mean.....no exageration.....he was half a lap ahead on the first moto.......and the other guys aren't any slouches........

Eichner was on fire the first moto....on his new Suzuki! 2nd moto he wound up on the ground after tagging another rider who was crossways in the first corner.......

Ellis tried to hold Dustin off the second moto, but you could tell it was just a matter of time.......once Dustin got by, it was all over.

Good job DUSTIN!!!!

hasbeenttduner
10-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Keep pushing Dustin.Be sure to buy your loto tickets and maybe you could race in the east next year.

dustinn1
10-02-2006, 03:16 PM
I've been working on some deals with big sponsors that could possibly make that happen. My problem with going east is of course cost. I won't do it unless I have enough support to dedicate my life to racing and training. As it is right now I'm working for DRD, testing for Yamaha, and racing on the side. Don't get me wrong, I would never complain of the life I live but I know my racing can be better if I have more time for training and practice.

400grl
10-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I was just thinking the same thing - I think you could rock the WPSA series......;)

hasbeenttduner
10-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Good luck to you at whatever your doing in 07.I hope things work out for you in 07 to maybe at least do the double weekends with the WPSA.The double payout in 2 days sure would help pay towards the cost of the trip.Good luck and keep pushing as hard as you can.Your season to help impress is not over yet.

dustinn1
10-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Thanks guys, all the nice word is appreciated, no worries on the keep pushing thing, I'll always give everything I have.

hasbeenttduner
10-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Great report 400grl.Thanks.

400grl
10-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks!! Sorry it's not as detailed.....my computer crashed and I lost everything I had done....I had to remember what i had written before.......but it was still fun. :) I'm heading back out to GH this weekend for Round 9 - woohoo! i'm racin' the rhino!!

foutrax42
10-06-2006, 06:01 PM
i would just like to add, the water hazard was not fun to crash into....(pro open video)

hasbeenttduner
12-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by dustinn1
I've been working on some deals with big sponsors that could possibly make that happen. My problem with going east is of course cost. I won't do it unless I have enough support to dedicate my life to racing and training. As it is right now I'm working for DRD, testing for Yamaha, and racing on the side. Don't get me wrong, I would never complain of the life I live but I know my racing can be better if I have more time for training and practice.

Now that you got a factory deal what series will you be racing in 07?Is this a QC deal or maybe WPSA and QC????

dustinn1
12-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm very happy about the Yamaha deal. My commitment to Yamaha will have me trying to repeat as Quadcross champion. I also just inked a deal with Red Bull that will have me at every WPSA that doesn't conflict.

hasbeenttduner
12-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Congrats Dustin.I'm looking forward to watching you in action at the WPSA's.