PDA

View Full Version : SW Ontario Riders

roundsy
09-29-2006, 01:33 PM
I was thinking about possibly planning a group ride some where if i could get enough riders, but firstly id just like to know where all the riders in SW ontario are to get an idea if this would be possible

thanks

Quad18star
09-29-2006, 02:33 PM
A group ride was planned and failed miserably !!!

Rip_Tear
09-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
A group ride was planned and failed miserably !!!

That's a 10-4 good buddy... lol

Ya we tried to have one on like the 12th 13th of Aug but it didn't really work out... My quad was broken, 400exchic slept in lol and had way too long of a drive to get there, and I think we're all just a bit too un organised...

roundsy
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
lol alright i guess ill scrap the ride idea, but ill keep the thread goin to maybe see where everyone is located so if anyones in the area or for whatever reasons...lol

400exBro
10-01-2006, 08:15 AM
there was a lot of people actually at Gopher dunes that day... Some people didn't show up, but there was still plenty.

I am always down at gopher dunes riding there... i will there the next few weekends to get me ready for the last race of the year.

Dinner
10-01-2006, 09:17 AM
You should get some guys out to the pits Roundsy, we'll show them the hills and maybe a few trails.:eek2:

DieselBoy
10-01-2006, 11:13 AM
When does gopher dunes close? the only thing i cant stand about gopher dunes is the long drive on "back-highways" as i call them.other than there we dont have too many good places to ride. we have eagles nest but that place is for people who wonna go around a little track for hours on end.

im basically in hamilton, and riding around here is limited. i also sold my quads and i have no ATV currently.

Honda400exrox
10-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Dinner
You should get some guys out to the pits Roundsy, we'll show them the hills and maybe a few trails.:eek2:

The pits are all washed out and its gunna be rainy and cold and *****ty ridin until it snows.

Dinner
10-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
The pits are all washed out and its gunna be rainy and cold and *****ty ridin until it snows.

There easy to fix the washouts, iv done it enough times. And even if they arnt perfect you can still get up them. This week is going to be alright for weather, and the weekend is calling 20 degrees saturday.