PDA

View Full Version : Southern California Riding spots and trips

blown450
09-29-2006, 12:59 PM
Hello all from Southern California, thought we ought to have a forum for us riders on the west coast. and the southern part.Are group which is on the average outing consists of 6-8 haulers and a few motorhomes in our group. We frequent Ocotillo, Glamis, Stoddard valley, el mirage, joshua tree, and on ocasion Hungry valley and dumont. So lets keep this going.lets keep it open on the new riding spots and planning trips .We are have a trip planned for Ocotill wells on Oct.6,7,8. So far there is like 11 rigs going. .:devil:

2007 Susuki LTR 450 ( his )
2005 Honda 450 ex ( hers )
2005 raptor 80 ( kids )
2005 TTR 90 ( kids )
2005 lifted Rhino ( grocery getter & family wagon )
2003 Chevy HD crew 8" lift
28 ft AF hauler:

Coolidge
09-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey man, I live in Palmdale, and frequent El Mirage, Dove Springs/Jawbone Cyn, Cal City and Hungry Valley. I have yet to hit the dunes. Im itching real bad to check out Glamis and/or Pismo. I usually ride with a coupla buddies, but both have been in *FLAKE* mode. If time permits, Im down for a ride, whenever.
If you guys get something going PM or email me.
racedagto at adelphia dot net
~Guy

blown450
09-30-2006, 04:50 AM
LIike I said we will be in Ocotillo wells on the 7 th of Oct. Just past the store. On the right side.we now have 12 rigs going, a few rails but mostly quads and bikes.If you have little ones, we camp in a horseshoe pattern so the little ones can play and be safe. :eek2:

Coolidge
10-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Looks like I gotta work Sat AM. I will be @ El Mirage though, this Sat (late afternoon) - Sun (10/7pm-10/8) w/my oldest daughter & her friend. Lemme know next time you guys plan a trip? I am looking into some paddles for my 450r for the dunes. Anyways, last weekend @ El Mirage was fantastic. I have never seen so many quads there. Ratio of quads to bikes was at least 3-1.
Looking forward to hooking up sometime. And yes I have little ones: 2 daughters, 9 (going on 25 :ermm: ) and 11. My whole family was supposed to make this weekend trip, but the Wifey & my youngest daughter arent going. Just my oldest daughter, her friend and me will be going. Have a good weekend, sounds like a blast. I like riding trips when a whole bunch of Families/RVs/Quads show. They are always fun. Talk soon. ~Guy