PDA

View Full Version : survival stories this may save your life someday

ridesa02400EX
09-02-2002, 09:16 PM
one time me and a few friends were stuck in a pit of mud out in the forest and we couldnt get home because we were about 20 miles away and we only had one bike that wasnt stuck in the middle of the dark and it didnt have a light. so we needed to start a fire. this is what we did we had a TP on the back of one bike that was stuck. and we had a spare spark plug so we took the TP and soaked it with a little gas from one of the bikes then we jammed it on a stick then we disconected the plug wire from the bike with the spare plug and turned the motor over then we had fire it lasted us all night.

lil400exman
09-03-2002, 09:39 AM
whats a tp? it sounds good only if i knew what it was..........

Pappy
09-03-2002, 09:44 AM
survival stories this may save your life someday

ummm...best one i know off....

always unlock the bedroom window...a surprise visit from an unsuspecting husband/boy friend is no time to fiddle with a stuck window or lock:eek:

always carry a spare set of pants in your vehicle....cuz sometimes there aint time to grab yours on the way out the window:D

sorry....very bored today:p

ridesa02400EX
09-03-2002, 09:06 PM
tp= toilet paper

Nj400EX
09-04-2002, 09:44 AM
Kenny you are very right , may i also suggest having one of those Hide-A-Key things stashed on your truck as well cuz most likely if you don't have time to grab your pants then you ain't makin it out with your keys either LOL

lil400exman
09-04-2002, 10:53 AM
also a cooler for the beer casue you never know!:devil