PDA

View Full Version : finally got it

thunderisland
09-29-2006, 04:54 AM
Hello everyone my son has been asking for months about getting him a 400ex,so finally Dad broke down.He has been racing a 90cc for years and has done fairly well ,but after watching him ride this after we arrived home,this thing is an animal.It really scares me him taking it to the extreme so early but hopefully my fears will be just that.Any advice for me to give a teenager with a brand new toy,thanks for reading.

Xplocivic
09-29-2006, 06:37 AM
As long as he always always always wears a helmet he should be fine. Broken bones make for good reminders of how to be safe, so I wouldn't worry too much. Ahhh, he'll be fine.

Roman
09-29-2006, 07:37 AM
The leading cause of death and injury is living. Mitate that!!!

Seriously though. All the gear, all the time will save allot of heart ache. If it isn't a house rule, make it one!

Just be glad he loves quading and not drugs, alcohol, etc...

Wish my dad would have bought me a quad.

450ERRRRRR!
09-29-2006, 08:03 AM
I'm speaking from experenice.
When he goes over a jump never let off the gas no matter what or he"ll do a nose dive and go over the handle bars and then it will run over him. I've got tread marks still healing but I'm alot older (47) and it takes a long time to heal. Have fun with it, wear all the gear all the time. My daughter says to tell him he's one lucky dude to get a 400 like she wants. I think the 250 is big enough for her right now.

ilpadrino113
09-29-2006, 10:48 AM
it was always the rule to always wear the helmet all the time while growing up, even just moving it around the hosue to wash it. Definitely a good one

Pappy
09-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I share your fears, CJ just turned 13:p

450ERRRRRR!
10-02-2006, 07:58 AM
Great Picture!! He definitely kept the gas on, and knows how to jump. If I tried that it would be light out!!:eek: :eek: