PDA

View Full Version : Someone messed with my track ...

660Grizz04
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Just got back from my track located down my road a little ways, someone went in there and took a shovel, and threw big big chunks of dirt in front of one jump, and ran another one over with a car/truck and spun it up .... I dont understand why anyone would do this, i get along with everyone around here, luckily they messed with 2 of the junkiest jumps that i havent even finished building yet. They didnt see the big perfectly made one in the back, or the one coming up the side of the field. The owner of the property lives in cali and i have full permission to ride on this land. It really makes me mad, i could of got hurt really bad if i didnt notice the chunks .... Can anyone else relate?? Just tryin to blow off some steam ...

Ghost-Rider
09-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Year there were some nice trials at my old house and i had built some and a nice oval track then the land was bought out and devolpers started messin with crap cuttin trees down and putting them roight around corners one was a corner off a straightaway you come haulin down if i hadnt been trail blazin i woulda hit but i moved all that stuff outa there and eventually they gave up and faced the fact i was there to stay. when your not there put some nails in a board and burry it a lil.........see what they think when they start spinin out and hit a board with nails in it

Honda400exrox
09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by 660Grizz04
Just got back from my track located down my road a little ways, someone went in there and took a shovel, and threw big big chunks of dirt in front of one jump, and ran another one over with a car/truck and spun it up .... I dont understand why anyone would do this, i get along with everyone around here, luckily they messed with 2 of the junkiest jumps that i havent even finished building yet. They didnt see the big perfectly made one in the back, or the one coming up the side of the field. The owner of the property lives in cali and i have full permission to ride on this land. It really makes me mad, i could of got hurt really bad if i didnt notice the chunks .... Can anyone else relate?? Just tryin to blow off some steam ...

Just hide out there a few nights with some of your friends, and when they come back give them a whooping

09-28-2006, 03:35 PM
yep i own 12 acres and have my own motocross track and a couple years ago when the track was my brothers somebody would put logs right on the landings...never found out who was doing it but it made us mad

TOPDAWG
09-28-2006, 03:42 PM
CLICK HERE FOR A SOLUTION! (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0033117417174a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&No=20&noImage=0&Ntt=trail+cam&Ntk=Products&QueryText=trail+cam&Ntx=matchall&N=4887&Nty=1)

Game over!

Ghost-Rider
09-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by TOPDAWG
CLICK HERE FOR A SOLUTION! (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0033117417174a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&No=20&noImage=0&Ntt=trail+cam&Ntk=Products&QueryText=trail+cam&Ntx=matchall&N=4887&Nty=1)

Game over!
Great !.......until they see the flash and rip it off the tree ... wtf cpu aint typing right might look wierd.

TOPDAWG
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
You can get the flashless ones too :macho

Scott-300ex
09-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Flashless ones, you'd need NVG's on them to see anything in the dark.

I'd hide out in the woods with my AR, shoot thier tires out. Theres a flash hider on the barrel. they won't know where I was. Call the cops on them, when they are stranded and they are busted.

LoL.

Ok, bring on the flamin cuz I'm violent.

Ghost-Rider
09-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Flashless ones, you'd need NVG's on them to see anything in the dark.

I'd hide out in the woods with my AR, shoot thier tires out. Theres a flash hider on the barrel. they won't know where I was. Call the cops on them, when they are stranded and they are busted.

LoL.

Ok, bring on the flamin cuz I'm violent.

yea i used to think ar was all that

Ghost-Rider
09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
M-14's are more my thing now:)

660Grizz04
09-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by TOPDAWG

Game over!

I'm thinking about getting one of those. You can get the cheap ones at walmart for like 50 bucks ... I've gotten kicked off land for riding on it, but never this extreme, i wish i could of found out who did it ... they had to do it at night, i have tire tracks, but dont want to call the cops becaues they'll just ask for my four wheeler reg, and i dont have it ... its not insured or registered .... Whenever i find out who did it, .... well lets just say paybacks a b**** ...

BlasterEaten250
09-28-2006, 06:59 PM
we have a track a few houses down from me that I have permission to ride on also, and one day it was really muddy and someone took a truck out there. They went over all the jumps and made big ruts. Idiots left a trail of mud on the road right to their house:rolleyes:

09-28-2006, 07:17 PM
put some of these around

only $5

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94030

or this

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47546

400exrider99
09-28-2006, 07:23 PM
some people did that to some bmx jumps near my house and the jumps weren't the nicest either i think some people are just D****

00tn300ex
09-28-2006, 09:23 PM
thats alot better than what people have done to the trails here.my riding group had about 200 acres that we would ride,Owner didnt mind he was from a different state.well hunters decided the atvs were scaring away the deer so they started pulling guns on us,the the took steel fencepost and drove them in the middle of the hills we climb,that got a few people hurt.then they drove railroad spikes in the trails and strung cable neck height through the trails.

NorCalRacer
09-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I went through similar when I was growing up, don't take any crap if you have permission. Maybe it's time for no trespassing signs and a little unfriendly enforcement.

Scott-300ex
09-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Ever hear of an IED?

Mwahahaha:devil: