PDA

View Full Version : joke: guts or balls

roundsy
09-28-2006, 01:06 PM
just heard this joke today, thought id share it, found it pretty funny

Medical facts which all males should be aware of.......
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."
I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject. In reality there
isn't much difference since either one will ultimately result in death.

CRich[814]
09-28-2006, 01:42 PM
your next was the best part hahaha.

Ghost-Rider
09-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Nice :D

Giz400ex
09-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Either way it sounds like a divorce to me!:D

Honda400exrox
09-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by roundsy
just heard this joke today, thought id share it, found it pretty funny

Medical facts which all males should be aware of.......
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."
I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject. In reality there
isn't much difference since either one will ultimately result in death.

And you have neither, your getting it next time I see you....by the way when do you want me do drop of your road sign?

roundsy
09-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
And you have neither, your getting it next time I see you....by the way when do you want me do drop of your road sign?

dont ya just love 10-year-old internet-know-it-alls, so tough behind their little screens...lol

09-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Steve you are a *****, lol, but you cut the sighn down, your getting it back, or ill drowned you in a creek.

roundsy
09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
mitch the interent aint the time or place to make death threats, and you know perfectly well brad was the one who did it

Honda400exrox
09-28-2006, 04:43 PM
dont ya just love 10-year-old internet-know-it-alls, so tough behind their little screens...lol

your the one who pussied out saturday nite, "oh im not fighting you im too tired from hockey practice" nice one buddy:rolleyes:

Warnerade
09-28-2006, 05:14 PM
your the one who pussied out saturday nite, "oh im not fighting you im too tired from hockey practice" nice one buddy:rolleyes: your from canada buddy...You really should not be going around talking **** about people chickening out...:ermm:

c450Razy
09-28-2006, 05:27 PM
[
your from canada buddy...You really should not be going around talking **** about people chickening out...:ermm: [/QUOTE]

lol:D

Honda400exrox
09-28-2006, 05:32 PM

Im 17 and mitch is 15...so were are you geting this ten year old stuff?:confused:

and sadly mitch handed you your *** on a silver platter the other nite when he took you down...hows it feel to be schooled by a 15 year old when your 17?:confused:

Warnerade
09-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Im 17 and mitch is 15...so were are you geting this ten year old stuff?:confused:

and sadly mitch handed you your *** on a silver platter the other nite when he took you down...hows it feel to be schooled by a 15 year old when your 17?:confused: when was the last time your country was even in a real fight?

stick to PMs buddy...becuase your all making yourself look like jack asses.

Honda400exrox
09-28-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
when was the last time your country was even in a real fight?

stick to PMs buddy...becuase your all making yourself look like jack asses.

stfu buddy this doesnt involve you

I dont see what war has to do with this:confused:

Maybe cause our country has oil, we dont need to steal it from towel heads, but you dumb *******s cant even pull that off right
HAHAHA

Warnerade
09-28-2006, 06:34 PM
when we find oil, we use it..we dont preserve the area to keep it looking pretty:)

by the way...im not your buddy.

400exrider99
09-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Nice :D