PDA

View Full Version : Roll Design A Arms?

bcb
09-28-2006, 07:04 AM
Are they making any arms for the ltr yet?

brad7131
09-28-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm pretty sure they're making upper a-arms that are more adjustable, and they probably make narrower 'arms.

rob-u/21
09-28-2006, 08:10 PM
There is an LTR with a roll front end in the IMS section on a quad mag. I can't remember which one though. Roll stuff is top of the line but to me it's just way to over priced. Now there is so many other builders that are just as good but are more reasonably priced.

400exrider0004
09-28-2006, 08:17 PM
yes, roll design is making arms for the LTR. You can buy just the arms or get a package with Roll Arms, brakelines, tie rods, and Elka shocks. Roll is the top of the line stuff and in my opinion the only way to go.

rummerd
09-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Roll stuff is pretty good, however, at this point in time, you are paying a lot for the name. I feel the the newer designs of A-arms have a lot to offer. ATV 4 Play has an excellent design as do many others. I think the max. ground clearance designs are the right way to go. Pretty good design from many people and some of the newer names in the industry are selling at a more reasonable price, kids on quads arms look pretty good and I would like to hear from someone who uses them. I guess the question you have to ask yourself is, do you really need them at all on the LT-R450, or will a stock rebuild fufill your needs?

rob-u/21
09-28-2006, 08:49 PM
You should look into V2 Product a arms. There quality is just as good as Roll stuff.