PDA

View Full Version : ohio atv rally

lildude
09-02-2002, 06:25 PM
there is this guy who owns around a thousand acres or so next to us and he is having a atv rally this comming weekend or the one after it is about 30 minutes from powerline park in saintclairsville(were they have a gncc racea) if anyone knows were that is. the run is called rally in herrac vally not sure on the spelling on herrac. there is around 30 miles of trails. the trails are pretty nice and there is this mudhole that u try to mak eit through and if u make it i think the reward is like either 50 or 100 dollars not sure. and after the ride if u want to take a break and have some fun i know this kool place called the black pond and theres lotz of hillclimbs jumps and there is a flat track racetrack made out of coal dust i think and me and a couple other like it there.

anyone who is interested or might be interested or just wants to know more about it pm me and ill send u all the information once i get it tomarrow

and the only other ex riders.com member that i know that will be there is quadman00