PDA

View Full Version : MMI students in pheonix, ? for you

maxamillion
09-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Ill be attending MMI next year. I was planning on taking my quad if it at all possible. Maybe rent a storage building for it or leave it at my uncles in Pheonix if he doesnt care. Do you guys have time to ride with school and work? Do most students at MMI take their quads down with them? I have never been riding at the dunes and think it would be an awesome experience. Thanks-Max

flyin#5
09-26-2006, 08:00 PM
hey man.... i was in the same situation as you not long ago. i brought my quad down and am storing it at my uncles. i've been out riding almost every weekend so far. there are a ton of places to ride and i cant wait to head out to the dunes. i know quite a few people who broght there dirtbikes/quads and everyone i know that didnt bring them is wishing they had. there is always time to ride... sometimes you just have to make it. good luck... if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

maxamillion
09-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Awesome! thats exactly what I wanted to hear. So do groups of people from school just get together and go or do you ride on your own? How did you find all the different areas?

Ill prob PM you with some different questions about MMI as they come up if you dont mind. Thanks alot. -Max

250r4life
09-26-2006, 11:54 PM
i would bring it... you gotta go down to the dunes...