PDA

View Full Version : Testing Camrea Size

Ghost-Rider
09-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Changed size of pics on camera so they will load to sites lol...sorry these r crappy pics let me tell ya beating the 10 second built in timer is not easy so i got my running in for today....... so heres some pics they shouldnt be HUGE.8 pics.pointless i know

Wheelie

Ghost-Rider
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Not gonna do all 8 since im goin post by post got bored so i thought id pull up on a rock on porch ... im thinkin if i get better pics of this out in woods wouldnt be bad background

Scro
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
LMAO, that's pretty good if you got that thing up in a wheelie in 10 seconds after setting the camera on the ground.:p

Ghost-Rider
09-26-2006, 05:16 PM
duno why but i like this pic ...the grass maybe?

Ghost-Rider
09-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Yea i frogot to add pic on grass 1 and when you edit you cant add a pic... so heres one so yea next time my friends over i can get better pics of both of us because that 10 second timer your running sprinting trying to make it in time and crap and in last 1 here i went to do powerslide but that like...atleast 500 feet from camrea(zoom) and i was goin to fast into the slide and almsot rolled into them trees in front of me... sorry long post here