PDA

View Full Version : School so far...

Scro
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
So how is everyone's school year going? Right now, I am waaaay overloaded. 18 hours of class, 35 hours work, an 1800 word paper is due Thurday, 3 tests this week...geez, the list goes on and on.

I guess it would help if I wouldn't volunteer to do as much after hours either:grr:

Oh yeah, and to put on top of it all - I'm going in to interview for an intership, on top of the job I already have. My advisor says, "Even though it's less money, it will help you in the long run"...hahaha...not when I have car payments and rent due:eek2: :p

XCAdam89
09-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Welp, I have a 97 in AP History, and a 99 in Physics for now... :devil:

Scro
09-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
Welp, I have a 97 in AP History, and a 99 in Physics for now... :devil:

I'm doing good, it's just taking alot to get there:scary:

PismoLocal
09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
My school cruising right a long I'm taking 15 units this semester and I'm on schedule to graduate a semester early. I work 9-5 monday through thursday. I have school from 6pm to 9:30pm monday through thursday. On fridays I go to school from 8am to 3:45pm and have my weekends off. Next week is mid-terms though so I'm going to have to do a lot of studying in the next couple days.

JRP
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
i have atleast 2hrs of homework a night:o But oh well, im doing good, and when i do good my parents like it, which mean they will help me out more when it comes to parts and stuff.:p :devil:

09-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I had some issues at the beginning of the year, but I took care of that... So I would say I'm having a good year.
Besides home work everyday (well just about)

09-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, im in my first year of highschool...so im still watching my back to make sure i dont get canned....and as far as homework goes, between geometry honors, english honors 2, physical science honors and all my other classes....im loaded....barely enough time to squeez in riding on the weekends:p :devil:

NacsMXer
09-26-2006, 05:55 PM
I agree seems these last couple of weeks have seriously sucked. I'm taking 17 credits (6 classes) in the first semester of my senior year at marquette. Last week was the gauntlet with 3 tests, 2 quizzes, and a med ethics paper due. As I type this i'm studying for another quiz in biochemistry and another test in microbiology both tommorrow :mad: Gotta do what you gotta do I guess and just deal with it :ermm:

On a positive note, everything should be smooth sailing for a while after tommorrow!........the clearing after the storm lol :D I'm also gonna bust outta here in a couple weeks to go riding back in IL with my friends :cool: For everyone at home, don't take for granted that you can ride your quad whenever...it really sucks when you can't :scary: