PDA

View Full Version : quad riders in college....?

Sam_400ex
09-25-2006, 08:51 PM
I have been at college for a little over a month now and i have yet to find any avid quad riders.....

Anyone go to Ball State or live in the area?

Samantha

troutman561
09-25-2006, 09:17 PM
In in my 3rd year and youll soon find if you are working on a hard major you have very little time to do anything other than school things....

Sam_400ex
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
well i'm a telicommuncations major and a film minior. I plan on working for H-bomb, Akraix, Premis, etc.... as a photographer/editor/producer/ maybe rider..... quads are my life and my life is quads....

Samantha

Pipeless416
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
In in my 3rd year and youll soon find if you are working on a hard major you have very little time to do anything other than school things....

i just started my second month at eastern illinois university and im already starting to realize that with an engineering major.. :ermm: i miss my quad.

troutman561
09-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Ewww engineering.. you ahve to take some of the same classes i have to take and im in pre-med... good luck man thats a tough one...

Rancher2005
09-26-2006, 10:54 AM
im an auto tech management major in my 3rd year. i can find time to ride on weekends and occasionally for a couple hours on weekdays, although i admit i should devote more time to schoolwork

Sam_400ex
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I live on campus and campus is 2 hours away form my quad. That makes riding on weekends nearly impossible. I've been home a few times but i have things i have to do while i'm home. So i havent seen my quad since the summer. :(

Sam

ilpadrino113
09-26-2006, 11:14 AM
ya i'm around 3-4 hours away (depending on traffic) from my quad. And my trucks. so u just gotta make do without em. It kinda sucks at first but it makes goin home that much more sweet. Not to mention there's plenty of other things to do at college to occupy your time.

RaptorRacer45
09-26-2006, 11:24 AM
I solved my problem w\ missin my Quad by Bringing it down here to NC w\ me and Racing for a championship in a new series....i graduate next weekend but am still comin back for the final 2 Races.....but then its back to PA for good:D , but ive learned 2 get by

underpowered
09-26-2006, 12:10 PM
i ride once a week or so and i am in my second year at Northern kentucky university. I relly need to spend more time on homework, but i don't so i find other stuff to do. i found a few guys to ride with alot at school and through work. i harly ride with my old buddie now and started ridin with the guys i met at work mainly . most of my old ridin buddies have pretty much gotten out of riding for one reason or another.

gbcap
09-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I never rode in college except on break. i didn't have a good quad till i graduated tho. i never really missed it with that much else to do. put your quad inthe back of your truck and drive around campus a lil, bound to find other riders that way. or you can try to start a club of some sort. my college was all about more and more clubs so they let us start basically anything we wanted.

derekhonda
09-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, if you went anywhere else besides ball state, i would invite you to ride with me!

You ever ride out at carsons, or on old creek road in ttown?

Sam_400ex
09-26-2006, 02:24 PM
yeah i live about a mile from them. I used to ride back there all the time but the guy with all the fence bought somemore land back there and i havent been out since.

Samantha

FourFiftyFour
09-26-2006, 03:04 PM
i have yet to meet a quad rider from two different colleges....... college is not what people say it is.. the college i go to now has some sort of curse on it... you might make 3 friends at the most out of going there for 2 years...big bunch of BS. No one talks and if you do, they look at you like you are on another planet.

troutman561
09-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i have yet to meet a quad rider from two different colleges....... college is not what people say it is.. the college i go to now has some sort of curse on it... you might make 3 friends at the most out of going there for 2 years...big bunch of BS. No one talks and if you do, they look at you like you are on another planet.

If your speaking of a community college then yes unfortunatly you get to put up with that.. but if not then i dunno what to tell you, but at regular college its much better for meeting ppl...

FourFiftyFour
09-26-2006, 03:13 PM
i have been to community college and art college...both suck *** and i dont recommend either one to anyone lol :p

but us uncool people are stuck in community college until you can think of a major.......... which will never happen

Sam_400ex
09-26-2006, 03:19 PM
No i go to Ball State University. i havent been to a party yet mainly cuz i have this thing with trusting people. (dont ask) I might go to a huge one on friday night tho with my roomie. A friend of mine was going to come down but his boss is a dick and made him work even tho he requested that weekend off.

derekhonda
09-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Sam_400ex
yeah i live about a mile from them. I used to ride back there all the time but the guy with all the fence bought somemore land back there and i havent been out since.

Samantha

Yep, hes a huge dickhead. There is still some land that lloyd lets me ride on though, further north than dickweed owns.