PDA

View Full Version : GDH racing????

bcmx8
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
does anyone no how i can get ahold of gdh racing. ive tried calling a lot, sent e-mails, and messages on ebay but i still havent gotten any responses and its been like this for at least the last two weeks. does anyone no any other way to get in contact with them????

Cody_300ex
09-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I used to talk to John(the owner) on a weekly basis then we slowly lost contact. About 3 months ago I tired to get ahold of him because i bent both tie rods and needed some new ones, I tired calling his cell phone, e-mail, AIM everything, and nothing. Im not even sure if he's even making a-arms anymore.

smr
11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
I know this is a really old thread but does anybody know how to get in touch with this guy. I need some parts for a 400ex.

thanks

clemsonteg
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Once again, I know its an old thread, but anybody got a number for this guy. I ordered parts with no reply to my emails, a tracking number that doesn't work, and I still haven't received what I have ordered. I am getting a little upset to say the least.

mamaknothead
04-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Not sure if you guys have been informed but his son was killed in an auto accident about a month and a half ago and they have been dealing with that for some time now. I am sure when things start settling down with his family it will be back to normal business.

Inspector
04-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I know how you guys feel. I bought some parts from him too about a month or so ago. I finally got mine. If GDH is dealing with a family death then they should have shut down their Ebay sales for a while and take care of parts that have been sold. I was able to communicate through Ebay only with GDH. I am very pleased with the parts I recieved.

etondaddy
04-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by mamaknothead
Not sure if you guys have been informed but his son was killed in an auto accident about a month and a half ago and they have been dealing with that for some time now. I am sure when things start settling down with his family it will be back to normal business.
WOW I was hoping something bad didn't happen.......John's a great guy. Why does bad sh@t happen to good people it's just not fair.......????

Mike Kozura

Pappy
04-15-2010, 12:01 PM
That is some terrible news:(

etondaddy
04-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
That is some terrible news:(
Man I know. Charlie McVay turned me onto John.....there sones raced 300's at the Nats together..........sad, real sad.

Mike Kozura

EXinMB
05-30-2011, 04:01 PM
hey just wondering if anyone else has had problems with these guys before. i bought a top end set for a 400ex and it's not what is pictured and i can't get ahold via email and i live in canada so i dont wanna call cuz of long distance but i really need to know what the $%^ happened cuz i asked if it needed anything and a few questions and all i got was needs nothing