PDA

View Full Version : what engine and suspention to use?

weeman is #1
09-25-2006, 05:31 PM
well iv got this blaster and its got all the goddies u kno pipe filter sprokets blah blah but......... my buddies says hes got a stock 450r and he says hell never lose to me in a drag so.... what chassis mods should i use like a arm, suspention, and swinger if i want to put a bigger engine into the frame i can weld and i have tons of space to work and fabricate so theres no problem there...what engine to use..... i was thinking YZ CR RM 250 or mabe a thumper like 426 , 450..... mabey there all to big??? idk???..... i have money so im not too streched 4 cash so any advice just leave sumthing!!!!!!!

thanx alex :blah:

300ex_#387
09-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by weeman is #1
well iv got this blaster and its got all the goddies u kno pipe filter sprokets blah blah but......... my buddies says hes got a stock 450r and he says hell never lose to me in a drag so.... what chassis mods should i use like a arm, suspention, and swinger if i want to put a bigger engine into the frame i can weld and i have tons of space to work and fabricate so theres no problem there...what engine to use..... i was thinking YZ CR RM 250 or mabe a thumper like 426 , 450..... mabey there all to big??? idk???..... i have money so im not too streched 4 cash so any advice just leave sumthing!!!!!!!

thanx alex :blah:

Buy a 450 with a pipe :rolleyes: , honestly I dont think your going to get that big of an engine to get in there without some MAJOR fabrication. Suspension isn't going to help much in a drag race. Seems like your willing to spend money to beat him so why not just buy a 450?