radiator with fan $50

04 stock a arms painted black $50

IMS intimidator bumber black $30

headlight like new $35

will sell all of this in a package deal for 120 shipped

thanx for looking Phillip

SiLvYrIdInDiRtY
09-25-2006, 03:01 PM
ook guys was lookin around the shop i also have a stock airbox and filter ill throw in

jonboy
09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
I'll take the headlight and the A arms. Sent you a PM

SiLvYrIdInDiRtY
09-26-2006, 06:30 PM
a arms and headlight are sold

Harpo
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
send pics of the bumper to avalancheharpo@aol.com

zlam27
09-30-2006, 09:45 AM
hey kevin, why dont you send me all that stuff since i already paid for it.

watch out guys, this guy is a scammer and he has $120 of mine and i havent seen any parts (everything listed in this thread) for over a month.

jonboy
10-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey I wish I had read zlam's post and pm before I sent the money order. Its been over a week and still no parts, supposed to recieved them in 3 days. Tried to contact this guy but no luck. I am turning him in for mail and internet fraud both are federal offense felonies, also getting the police in his home town involved. My mother-in-law works for the State Police. She said that the FBI could possibly get involved as well. Hope so! I will get this little prick!:mad:

zlam27
10-12-2006, 02:40 PM
hey, get me in on it too. i have my money order receipt and stuff, i would really like to get some $$ back or at least help hand out some punishment. PM me if i can help or get involved at all.

i sent $120 to him in late august for:
-headlight
-gas tank
-sprocket
-brake lines
-IMS bumper
-stock a-arms
- maybe a few other misc. parts, i know the above stuff for sure.

jonboy
10-14-2006, 06:17 AM
I would like to make a public apology to SiLvYrIdInDiRtY for my reaction. When I am in the wrong, I'll addmit to it. I have been burned a few times with internet buys and I jumped the gun on this one due to the time it took and someone elses post. I did recieve the parts that I paid for and they were in great shape. Thank you Kevin. He sent the parts priority mail and they were supposed to be guaranteed in three days. The Postal system got something wrong. I recieved them Oct 13, @ around 4pm. Please excuse my ignorance and impatient reaction. As for zlam I dont know what kind of deal you guys made but Kevin was more than helpful while transacting this deal and I got what I asked for.:o :o :(

zlam27
10-14-2006, 06:04 PM
what parts did you get? because if you received a headlight, IMS bumper, gastank, sprocket, brake lines, or stock a-arms then please send them to me because i already paid $120 for all that stuff. if you can get ahold of him, please ask him if he can give me a refund because he re-sold all my parts.

jonboy
10-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Kevin said that he never recieved a mo from you and got tired of waiting. Zach I know that you are upset but, did you get a tracking number for the mo when you sent it or have you checked to see if it was cashed? This may sound redundant but with the trouble that we had with the postal service nothing suprises me. If you can find out who exactly cashed by taking it to the bank that you got they should be able to tell you. just let them know your situation.

zlam27
10-15-2006, 02:56 PM
ill take it to the bank and see but im pretty sure he received it because he wont talk to me and he already told me he "sent the parts out" so i know he cashed it already. he gave me some run-around for a week or 2 and then he quit responding to me totally (calls, emails, PMs, etc). you got lucky i guess...

Byte
10-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Zlam, that fricking sucks man, your a great trader too.

~Byte~

zlam27
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
thanks byte... its just too bad there arent more honest people out there.

soberagain150
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
stuff like that pisses me off. this site is to help others yano? not to steal and scam people for money...