PDA

View Full Version : 05 LE Predator 500 F/S or trade

PolarisRider06
09-25-2006, 12:14 AM
planning on selling my 05 LE predator after i clean it up a bit (PC frame, new fenders, Akraix graphics, possibly new pipe) its in mechanically perfect condition with maybe 30 hours on it since i bought it, i have changed the oil about every 5-8 hours of ride time (aprox. 5 times since i bought it last august) and have replaced the air filter 3 times, first was a K&N to try it out, then a TwinAir to try out, both were my friends and i just wanted to see the difference, then back to stock the last time, the K&N and TwinAir were cleaned and oiled very often.

it was raced twice on a short supercross style track this summer so it has a total of maybe 30 minutes actual race time and i was lugging third most of the time just so i could get the hang of it. other than that its mostly short trailrides and cruises around the area that last maybe half hour and messing around on my friends practice track jumping off and on and i hit the bottom 2 sections of my freestyle ramp 10-15 times.

it has the factory Fox Podium X shocks front and back, DG nerfbars, Pure Polaris slip on(white bros. E-series), always ran the highest octane gas available, usually 91 but ocassionally 89. always changed the oil with Amsoil and replaced the filter every time. its been crashed twice, cracking the rear plastic and bent the grab bar once and it bent the pipe one time also. bars are also slightly bent but not that bad at all.

i plan to PC the frame, subframe, swingarm and a-arms black because the factory paint is flaking off everywhere but polaris wont replace it, also i plan to get black fenders from polaris and a set of Akraix graphics for it before i sell it. I also might buy a HMF full exhaust system for it and maybe find a new set of bars.

asking $4500 OBO once everythings done to it or $4000 OBO as is...

sorry for the book just figured i'd put everything out there right away so theres less questions if anyones interested.