PDA

View Full Version : Quad For Sale

Moto250X_Rider
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM
hey everyone i'm selling my modded 250X ....
it's an 87' has lots of after market parts on it HMF sport S.O.
+2 A-arms rear wheel spacers 250R front shocks with shock mount relocater shock covers AC body skid AC swingarm skid
DG front bumper renthal Bars powermadd handguards with the side guards Ceet seat cover (red) all new bearings all around
all new tires all around razer 2 in the rear

lots of extra parts for it also from tires,shocks,a-arms-original bumper,skids and a motor ....the motor is out of a 92 it isn't even broken in the guy that had it pulled it out the day he got the 92 brand new and put in a 350X motor

the quad runs great i hate to sell her but i want something bigger
like a 400 or higher

my asking price for everything is $1900 ......and i will not go any lower.....sorry there is 2500$ into this quad i'm not goin to make back my money selling her but i need money so i can get something bigger + your getting a crap load of extra parts and an extra motor that wasn't even broke in yet

i have pics of the quad if u want to see it just PM me and i'll e mail u pics of the quad and everything u get with it....

this sale is a first come first serve and u must pick it up will not ship....it would cost Way too much to ship

thanks