View Full Version : Hey Class of 2006

ShiftFMX
09-23-2006, 08:28 PM
How are you guys feeling now that high school is back in and you arent there?? I was thinkin back earlier and almost made my self a little teary eyed thinkin about all my friends, the parties and all the good times we had together. It's so Strange how you go to school one day and you talk to hundreds of your friends, then a few weeks later you lose contact with almost all of them...it sucks. Now that I think I about it, I actually miss high school...but we all gotta move on.

A little message to the c/o 2007 - Enjoy it while it lasts, cause when it's done, you cant go back...:(

sic250x
09-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I know what you mean. I get up and go to work at 6 every morning and to me it still feels like i am in school. my friends that i ride with left for basic training wednesday. they ride huge polaris' and i ride a yfz, itt is fun just putting around with them though. everybody always said it went by fast ,and i was its like 4 years. i wish i was more involved with friends and school.

flyin#5
09-23-2006, 08:36 PM
yeah i get what your saying. saw the same people everyday for 13 years, now its doubtful i'll even see 1/4 of them again. the even more wierd part is moving from wisconsin to phoenix. everyone is talking about how its getting cold up there and the leaves are changing.... while here the weather is just like where it left off in wisconsin. seems like im caught in summer. its wierd that i havnt felt homesick at all yet.

SnowFlake
09-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Im actually having more fun after high school. Yea i do miss it a little but for all of those who are still in HS make the best of it casue it goes by FAST...

Moto49X
09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
It does go by fast, just like everyone told me when i graduated 8th grade. Im a Senior this year and dont even remember my soph or junior year they went by so fast! Its crazy my Senior year is already 1/8 of the way over, seems like ive been there a week.

But really, i hate it here and im really looking forward to college (Tech School) then starting my life!

ny300exrider
09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
im definitly going to miss high school. im a senior too, 4th week into school and it already feels like it is flying. being completly honest, i am not too much of a popular kid in school and i hang out with a tight knit group of friends, but when i finish hs im going to miss it all, especially the hot chicks. im going to make sure i start getting involved with more kids this year though, actually just got home from a beach party with 100 kids. the chicks loved the good ole 400ex :)

yamablaster24
09-23-2006, 09:08 PM
yeah my bro told me live it up these are the best years of your life so im doin my best while maintainin my grades. i want to remember these years forever, again were getting progress reports yet i feel like i just started school :eek2:

400exrider99
09-23-2006, 09:14 PM
i am so greatful to be out of high school. i love calling some of my friends while their still in school just to tell them im not in school.

Jake250ex
09-23-2006, 09:19 PM
I am a senior this year. High school is a mix of the best and worst time of my life. Its so much drama and change, much more responsibilty and you get an idea of how your life will be. Im friends with pretty much everyone, I dont limit myself to one group and this year Im much more confident, can talk to people and pick up chicks easier. Yeah, girls are fun and a big perk, but it seems like I wind up with the lying cheating succubus everytime and its frustrating the hell out of me.

I dont know what it is but I cant force myself to try in school and its kinda ruining the experince. Im failing most of my classes, skip all the time, never complete assignments and just dont take anything seriously. Im always in trouble and all of this happened overnight and I dont like it. Who knows...

I just hope all of this changes before I have to make a living on my own.

Warnerade
09-23-2006, 10:36 PM
To those still in school. Dump your gf and bang as many chicks as you can. Chances are, it will be the last time a lot of you can get away with it.

Honda400exrox
09-24-2006, 12:40 AM
highschools the easiest part of your life, live it up while the gettins good

09-24-2006, 08:10 AM
yeah my gf is a senior this year so i still see alot of people and i had alot of friends in my class too (class of 06) and i dont talk to hardly any of them anymore so i been hanging with alot of seniors this year....alot of my buddys went off into the military or already left for college...but things change and life goes on....it is WAY BETTER then the alternative.....ill never ever take the alternative

ST87
09-24-2006, 10:50 AM
I thought I was gonna miss high school when I graduated. I moved out Aug 1 to go to Auburn University and I dont see how I didnt shoot myself in high school. To me life is so much better in college living on your own, making your own schedule. It is tougher but IMO way better.

Rico400
09-24-2006, 11:39 AM
ya im a Junior this year and it seems like its going to go by fast. Everyone says its the best time of ur life. But then people tht go to collage say thas the best time of your life. So i just cant wait to go to collage. lol

87250rxrider
09-24-2006, 11:40 AM
i'm also a class of 06 graduate. now that i'm in college, i don't miss high school at all. i do miss some of my friends who are still stuck there, but college is far better than high school ever was. i have great friends here, and its great having no curfew to follow and no parents always breathing down my neck. make the best of your high school years, but if you plan to go to college just know that the best part is still to come.

WhiteZrider
09-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Lol im actually getting sad reading this because im a freshman now im gonna enjoy every moment of high school to the fullest

Predatorguy88
09-24-2006, 03:51 PM
It'd definitely different not being in HS any more. My girlfriend is a senior, so I still see some of the people i knew from last year. Most of my friends that I graduated with left for college, so i don't know how many of them i will see again.

Class of '07, live it up, you've got good times ahead of you, but it does go fast.

Tommy 17
09-24-2006, 03:57 PM
people that say highschool was the best days of thier life are people that go nowhere in life! they live life in the past and can't move on... big deal if u were cool in h.s. in the real world it means nothing!

college is way better... theres none of that h.s drama crap and it can only get better from here on out!