PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda 400EX

brian-250
09-23-2006, 06:13 PM
2001 400EX, WB's E-series slip on, with power filter, razor2's on ITP t-9 Baja's all around tires have about 80% tread left, front and rear shock covers, MSR bars, block off and clutch perch, LSR bar clamp, DG front bumper, Klotz graphics I'm prolly forgetting something. I have had this quad for over 3 years now and in the last two years it has not been raced or ridden hard to speak of, i wont lie it has been wrecked a time or two, the bars are still bent a hair from the last wreck but nothing else damaged and new bars are on order along with a new clutch perch and grips. This past spring i replaced every bearing ad bushing on it and hasn't been rode a whole lot since. You can look all over this site and not find a better maintained quad, ill admit its not perfect but its not a brand new one either, no title will give clean bill of sale, id like to have $3000 out of it but am open to offers, buyer to pick up, no jokers or tire kickers, only trades id take are a 450R in any shape or a nice 250R, thanks.