PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Day Yesterday:

XCAdam89
09-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Yesterday, One of my sisters closer guy friends was killed. He graduated from my school last year, but He attended college in Indiana. He was coming home to visit, and on his way to the airport to fly home, was struck by a tractor trailer, Killing him.

He was only 18.

It's weird. I remember talking to him, joking around, ect. It never crossed my mind that that time, would be the last I could joke with him. Please Keep his family, as well as friends in your prayers as many people are taking it very hard. My sister came home from college just because she couldn't stand it there alone.

Just makes you realize that live can be taken from you at any time, and we have to enjoy each and every moment to it's fullest, because we never know when our time will be up, and our purpose will be fufilled.

RIP Joe.

09-23-2006, 10:31 AM
sorry for your loss adam

may he rest in peace

XCAdam89
09-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Thanks. It's just really crazy knowing someone you went to school with, hung out with, talked to, ect. is gone forever. I know he is in a better place now, but that doesn't take away all the emotions everyone still feels for him.

Codeman
09-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89

Just makes you realize that live can be taken from you at any time, and we have to enjoy each and every moment to it's fullest, because we never know when our time will be up, and our purpose will be fufilled.

RIP Joe.

Sorry for you and your sister's losss..may he rest in peace. He and his family will be in people's prayers.

It is true that we should slow down and enjoy life because we never know what will happen.

RIP

WhiteYFZ
09-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
sorry for your loss adam

may he rest in peace