PDA

View Full Version : i need some help ....

zzbudzz
09-22-2006, 09:18 PM
I need some advice and/or help with some password recovery or keystroke recall tools.i have person/child ( in my home) i would like to check up on,to make sure they are telling me the truth about their internet passtime......

<DRS>GPF
09-22-2006, 09:34 PM
you could sort through the history of visited pages..
for winXP
c:\documents and settings\[user name]\local settings\history

set whatever messenger service they use to store the history..
for instance, yahoo messenger can save all history for later reference.. the same is true for many others..

coolguy8769
09-22-2006, 09:43 PM
ahahahaha you sound JUST like my mom
what do you look at online? show me your myspace? why do you talk to all these atv peopel online? no you cant meet up with people at a track that you talk to online

I have been able to beat my mom several times at her little "games", i have triple passwords for "certein" content.

two passwords will fool a mild recall system, triple will keep out alomst anyone, my mom works for homeland security so she can do a thing or two with her computer at work, and still cant crack mine:devil:

i'm 16 i an't a flippin 12 y/o, lol i'm still a kid i know

09-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
ahahahaha you sound JUST like my mom
what do you look at online? show me your myspace? why do you talk to all these atv peopel online? no you cant meet up with people at a track that you talk to online

I have been able to beat my mom several times at her little "games", i have triple passwords for "certein" content.

two passwords will fool a mild recall system, triple will keep out alomst anyone, my mom works for homeland security so she can do a thing or two with her computer at work, and still cant crack mine:devil:

i'm 16 i an't a flippin 12 y/o, lol i'm still a kid i know

lol my mom always says your probably talking to child molesters on there! im like this kid is 16 shes like "thats what they want you to think so they can meet you somewhere" im like "im not stupid!"

WhiteYFZ
09-22-2006, 10:43 PM
lol i dont gotta worry bout that. im on my own laptop .. and its a mac and im the only one who uses a mac. every one else has a dell.. so they dont kno how to use mine.. they also dont kno any passwords.. lol:p

09-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
lol i dont gotta worry bout that. im on my own laptop .. and its a mac and im the only one who uses a mac. every one else has a dell.. so they dont kno how to use mine.. they also dont kno any passwords.. lol:p

and your spoiled and your rich daddy gets you whatever you want :rolleyes:

Honda400exrox
09-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
and your spoiled and your rich daddy gets you whatever you want :rolleyes:

was that really neccasary joe dirt:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
09-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Wow, you guys are really helpful.

Retrieving specific passwords to certain websites isn't easy, but it's REALLY easy to view all the keystrokes entered into your computer. Do a web search for "Keylogger", and you should get links to several programs. They run in the background, and keep track of every keystroke and record it to a separate file. You might not see what is coming in, but you can view whatever got send out. From that file, you might be able to decipher passwords and such, as well as view the content of chats, websites entered, ect.

The only drawback is that it might get confusing sometimes. You may not know of the teen has several chats going at once, and it also won't detect any innapropriate material coming IN. But it's a start.

fasterblaster09
09-23-2006, 07:09 AM
my mom doesn't really bother me about what I do online, actually she doesn't at all. of course she doesn't want me doing what im not suppose to on it, but she TRUST me... obviously not many parents are like that...