PDA

View Full Version : 2 into 1 carb?

onedieselnikka
09-22-2006, 10:09 AM
hey guys i was wondering about the 2 into 1 carb kit i heard alot of people say its good and adds some horse power and better throttle response but if anyone has any opinions on them please let me noe because right now my banshee has all top end and i want to get a little more low end and midrange so if anyone you guys could help me out id be greatful:D

banshee84
09-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I have only "heard" that it adds good bottom end but robs some top. It makes the throttle easier to pull because you only have to pull one slide instead of two. I have only heard bad things about it from people that were into drag racing. Also you only have to jet one carb instead of two. I plan on getting one later this year.

Dinner
09-27-2006, 06:41 PM
2:1 carb is good for low end yes, little more bottom end response. If you have it jetted correctly you can notice a gain on top as well(if you are going from stock carbs, maybe dual 28's) If you are looking for better top-end or you are drag racing, or you want the most horsepower possible, stick to duals

firefighterjosh
09-27-2006, 10:56 PM
The 2 into 1 is used mainly for XC racers. IT give tons of bottom end. Hurts your top end though. It is easier to tune thought.