PDA

View Full Version : Kfx 450 In November 2006 Issue Of Dirtwheels!!

XtremeSkier
09-20-2006, 09:10 PM
THE NOVEMBER ISSUE HAS PICTURES OF THE KFX 450!

a friend of mine recieved a top secret issue of the new NOVEMBER ISSUE OF DIRTWHEELS

heres the cover!!

he said theres a right up of the KFX450 and theres pics!

firefighterjosh
09-20-2006, 09:14 PM
I have that issue. It dosen't say anything special about it. Go to the KFX 450 thread on this website and you will learn more about them then what the mag said

XtremeSkier
09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
You have it!!

i jsut got octobers last week!

man minnesota sucks

sorry, false alarm
:rolleyes:

firefighterjosh
09-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by XtremeSkier
You have it!!

man minnesota sucks

sorry, false alarm

lol I got the OCt last week and the Nov yesterday lol

jthunder31
09-21-2006, 10:16 AM
You have it!!

man minnesota sucks

sorry, false alarm

Tell me about it...:rolleyes:

I do like it when the lakes freeze and we sharpen up our studs, hit the lake and go like a BA@#@RD!

:macho

XtremeSkier
09-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by jthunder31
Tell me about it...:rolleyes:

I do like it when the lakes freeze and we sharpen up our studs, hit the lake and go like a BA@#@RD!

:macho

i go ski racin:D

jthunder31
09-21-2006, 12:02 PM
i go ski racin:D

SNOWMOBILE=SKIS AND A MOTOR (and no lift lines)!

I know what you mean, I SKI too!:devil:

bwamos
09-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Aye, if it had any real information that we didn't already know.. it would be all over the front cover.. not the Exotic Street Quad.. lol.

They probably have some of the same posed "spy" photo's that we already have.. lol.

jthunder31
09-21-2006, 01:17 PM
The DW crew must be asleep at the wheel!:o

SET THE STAGE
09-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Aye, if it had any real information that we didn't already know.. it would be all over the front cover.. not the Exotic Street Quad.. lol.

They probably have some of the same posed "spy" photo's that we already have.. lol.

can't be that, because i was looking at the october issue and i'm pretty sure it had those pics in there so they must be newer ones

XtremeSkier
09-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by jthunder31
SNOWMOBILE=SKIS AND A MOTOR (and no lift lines)!

I know what you mean, I SKI too!:devil:

with all the money into my race training and ski eqipment i could have 2 bran new sleds :eek2:

cept we dont get much natural snow here, thats why i have a wheeler for the summer :D

jthunder31
09-22-2006, 05:28 PM
with all the money into my race training and ski eqipment i could have 2 bran new sleds :eek2:

cept we dont get much natural snow here, thats why i have a wheeler for the summer :D

I imagine you are very dedicated to that sport, and a master! I enjoy skiing as was decent at it as well, but haven't gone for a few years. My back is F@#!ed up! I haven't ridden for 4 months now either! Working on that...

I live close to Spirit MT. in Duluth (drive by it every day) and not far from LUTSEN and GIANT'S RIDGE!

Many a good time has been had in those places by many people!

The skiing/riding combo is rare, but I understand it! The rush is there from both sports!:chinese:

brad7131
09-23-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by SET THE STAGE
can't be that, because i was looking at the october issue and i'm pretty sure it had those pics in there so they must be newer ones Nope, I got my November issue, and they're the same pics that have been posted on every ATV forum on the net 479,074,298,734 times.

SET THE STAGE
09-24-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by brad7131
Nope, I got my November issue, and they're the same pics that have been posted on every ATV forum on the net 479,074,298,734 times.

lame. oh well, official pics are all over the net now!! and i must say, it looks extremely nice to me and i can't wait to get one.

Byte
09-28-2006, 06:28 AM
More and better pics on the forums!

Luecker
09-29-2006, 04:30 PM
You have it!!

man minnesota sucks

sorry, false alarm

I bought October's Dirtwheels in Wal-Mart 3 weeks before it was in my mailbox.

I think they were trying to get people pay for the on-line subscription.

IMO that is not a way to treat your long time mail subscribers.:mad: