PDA

View Full Version : Wreck at sandfest 06

BranMan
09-20-2006, 08:21 PM
i heard there was a wreck on friday night around 9:00 pm does any1 no wat happened. i heard the kid might not walk again if u no anything liet me no thanks

guinness77
09-25-2006, 09:26 AM
There are 2 fatalities. One was a person who was riding through some trees and got stabbed by a tree limb. He was NOT wearing his chest protector. Another was going down Banshee hill had hit his front breaks. He flipped forward and broke his neck.

Perform a thread search and you should be able to find the details.

Another near fatality in Coos Bay when a quad and dune buggy colided as high speed. Thanks to safety gear, they both got away with nuthing more than severe brusing and a dislocated leg.

I saw that one VERY close up. (Too close.)

JOEX
09-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by guinness77
There are 2 fatalities. One was a person who was riding through some trees and got stabbed by a tree limb. He was NOT wearing his chest protector. Another was going down Banshee hill had hit his front breaks. He flipped forward and broke his neck.

Perform a thread search and you should be able to find the details.

Another near fatality in Coos Bay when a quad and dune buggy colided as high speed. Thanks to safety gear, they both got away with nuthing more than severe brusing and a dislocated leg.

I saw that one VERY close up. (Too close.)
Sandfest is at a different location than Dunefest...

cjkranz
09-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Sandfest is at Waynoka, OK. That was 2 weeks ago..

BranMan
09-26-2006, 03:16 PM
yeah sorry i didnt make that clear but i am talkin about sandfest at waynoka ok

guinness77
09-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Sorry guys... my bad.