PDA

View Full Version : just a pic of me and my quad

kawi_kfx13
09-20-2006, 08:09 PM
just postin a pic of my and my quad b4 i broke my leg and after 4 the h*ll of it...and i wanted to no if i could figure the pic thngs out so plez no bad comments..

kawi_kfx13
09-20-2006, 08:10 PM
dont worry im not that stupid to ride in flip flops!

660Grizz04
09-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Pretty nice bike, i'd like to get a four stroke pretty soon ... i went from a 4 to a 2 stroke and i really dont like it. If you dont mind me asking, howd you break you leg?

kawi_kfx13
09-20-2006, 08:19 PM
lol ok...ill tell ya kinda long but ya

for those of you that dont no excatly wat happend when i broke my leg here you go.... ok it was a weds nite...about 7:50 pm... i was racing around with adam and ethan...we had a cool track goin...with some big drop offs... well we were racing and i took a diff trail to see if it was any faster or w/e well i shouldnt of it was faster that was 4 sure...but ther was about a 5 or 6 foot drop off...with som lil hills on the other side...i landed hard on the front end botem it out and...im not sure wat happend... but i remember lettin go of the handle bars and flyin up to the handle bars...i didnt fly off just stopped...i thnk my leg either hit the ground or just landed that hard on the peg...im not sure i dont remeber alot lol...so after i had did that adam pulled up next to me...and i was like its ****in broke!!! and hes like wat? ur 4 wheeler and im like no u ****in idiot my leg...and held it up...it was a pre good sight both the bones were pushing out of my leg...and my ankel was out the other side of my leg and my foot well it was there lol..

and ya now its 7 weeks later and im ina walking boot and i love it! only 3 weeks to go!

firefighterjosh
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Nice quad man. Do you still ride with your cast?

kawi_kfx13
09-20-2006, 08:28 PM
lol yes i do!...not like hard ramping or nothin...but ya i ride around on trails yet i couldnt live if i didnt! but i just got done putting a 250cc motor in a golf cart so ive been riding that it flys ill pust a post up about it somtime wheni get it painted and stuff

One_Bad_400
09-20-2006, 08:45 PM
nice um... ridding boots... (sandles) i think you need to find some better ones...

Doober
09-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
nice um... ridding boots... (sandles) i think you need to find some better ones...

he said earlier that he didnt ride in the sandals.....nice quad by the way

Honda#4
09-20-2006, 08:50 PM
that's a great looking bike you have there, what else do you plan on putting on your bike?.

09-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Doober

Hint of sarcasm I hope. But I couldn't think of a way how'd your leg would break. Do you have heel guards? It doesn't show a good enough shot of it for me to tell.

kawi_kfx13
09-21-2006, 11:14 AM
hell gaurds yes! and i put nerfs on after i broke it!.. and im gona put it in the shop this winter and im gona do like cdi,13t,aluminuimairbox,K&N, and ya thats about it it 4 power...and im gona get som diff black nerfs a black grab bar...and i found som a arms 4 a good price so mybe that...im still thnkin on it

edit: im gona get tires to

Lolli2
09-21-2006, 11:45 AM
With all the mud it doesn't look like you had riding boots on. It doesn't look like you were wearing goggles either. Did you at least have a helmet on? It makes me wonder if you could have avoided a broken leg if you had riding boots on? I'm not trying to bash you or anything here.

I love the muddy pic. Wow, that has to be really weighed down with all that mud. I love getting muddy. It's so much fun. I don't even mind cleaning the quad afterwards, lol.
Great pics!

intruder
09-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by kawi_kfx13
dont worry im not that stupid to ride in flip flops!

If you had boots on how did all that mud get on your legs? Just curiuos.

kawi_kfx13
09-21-2006, 11:49 AM
no i didnt have boots on lol...i had just shoes...i just got brand new boots my old ones didnt fit lol.... and ya i had my helmet on..i dont ride with out it..i used to but now i never will its not worth gettin hurt in the head...and ya i had a sweatshirt and a chest proctecter on thats why my shirt is so clean...and no i didnt were google cuz they get full of mud and i cant see lol..

Lolli2
09-21-2006, 11:53 AM
It's just the Mom in me that worries about making sure people wear their helmets, lol. It would have been really cool to weigh your KFX before and after the mud to see how much was on it.

Do it again! LOL

kawi_kfx13
09-21-2006, 11:56 AM
lol i will i used to do it alot racing 400exs and banshees and a few blasters..and id ride my 300ex and kick there asses lol...i love th e feelin when its jsut loose all over the track u hope 4 the best....but i will defently do it again when i get my cast/boot thing off...

One_Bad_400
09-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Doober

ya... thats exacly why his legs are muddy and so are his awesome sandles....

kawi_kfx13
09-21-2006, 03:15 PM
dudei dont ride in sandels! im not frickin retarded...ive never worn sandles adn rode...i had went up to the house to get my camera so i took my chest proctecter and my shoes of to go get it and then when i came back i just slipped on my sandles my god i new i was gona get hell about it

300ex_#387
09-21-2006, 05:17 PM

You obviously didn't read it AGAIN...he said he had shoes on.

Xater
09-21-2006, 05:52 PM
jeez you must fly on that quad being so small. no effence at all.

if he was wearing his sandles his feet would be muddy ;)

mustang25
09-21-2006, 06:01 PM
yeah xater is right...no muddy feet...lol:D

09-21-2006, 06:05 PM

His sandles aren't muddy. :confused:

CannondaleRider
09-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by kawi_kfx13
no i didnt have boots on lol...i had just shoes...i just got brand new boots my old ones didnt fit lol.... and ya i had my helmet on..i dont ride with out it..i used to but now i never will its not worth gettin hurt in the head...and ya i had a sweatshirt and a chest proctecter on thats why my shirt is so clean...and no i didnt were google cuz they get full of mud and i cant see lol..

Invest in some goggles setup for tear-offs or roll-offs. Much better then losing your sight from getting nailed in the eye with something.

Also, try to ride in pants and boots, they will save your a$s.