PDA

View Full Version : new quadracer owner

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:08 PM
it came :D

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:11 PM
still in my football gear. i was to excited to change. i HAD to get this thing together. and start the break in process. which is gonna suck

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:14 PM
gettin my controls set up

Scro
09-20-2006, 07:14 PM
LOL, congrats!:p I'm sure you will enjoy it.

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:15 PM
ready to go

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
i know i'll enjoy it. lol. this thing is saweet

300ex_#387
09-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Me and Sterchi could still take you...J/p lol. Nice kyle your going to have to let me ride that at one of the arenacross races. No more racing the 330? What class do you plan on running this winter? If I ever get my 300 back together I will be going to Bone Gap A LOT before the arenacross start, so maybe we can get together there. Looks good....

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
i'll be racin 450C for sure, and then i will prob. run the 200/300 class. But im not sure. Once football is done, the arenaxrosses will be starting. But im gonna try and get to Bone Gap before that. i wanna open this beast up. lol.

jstunkel
09-20-2006, 08:04 PM
hey whats up, im jared stunkel and i just saw that you were from mt. carmel and i was wonderin where bone gap is at? im from owensville and go to gibson southern and also have an ltr, i feel your pain with football, i never have any time to ride! but so far ive only raced at backwoods this year and was wantin to find somewhere else to race thats close

kyleschonert
09-20-2006, 08:09 PM
hey man, whats up? im terrible with instructions, but im sure if you do a mapquest, it will tell you. also, the site is www.soilmx.com they prob. have directions there. yea, football is gettin homo, i just wanna race. haha. Im just ready to play jasper and vincennes lincoln, win conference, then let playoffs begin

bwamos
09-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by kyleschonert
last one for now. DASA pipe should be here soon, and so should the cherry bomb. then other little things, like nerfs, bumper, grab bar, found some awesome monster energy graphics, and like handle bars and rims. I cant wait to race this thing.

Hey bro grats on the quad..

You might want to nix that photo however.

Riding the ATV on the Street w/o a helmet.. ....:eek2:

Just a reminder on the sites helmet policy. :)

bwamos
09-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Here... fixed it for ya.. lol.

Jersey450R
09-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
Here... fixed it for ya.. lol.

Thats a great look for ya, Darth LTR.

NIce quad man, start the modding process :devil:

kyleschonert
09-21-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL. that is awesome. it reminds me of today b/c it is our homecoming week and we have dressup days and today was superhero day, and someone was wearing a darthvader out fit. lol. I forgot all about the no helmets rule. but i was only in 2nd gear 1/4 throttle.lol. o well. this break in process blows. way to long! i just wanna get on it. you guys got any tips on waht to do? and weve got hipers on the way and should be here monday :D. just trying to decide on nerfs, and a bumper. and thinkin about what to do for handlebars.

300ex_#387
09-21-2006, 05:42 PM
LOL. that is awesome. it reminds me of today b/c it is our homecoming week and we have dressup days and today was superhero day, and someone was wearing a darthvader out fit. lol. I forgot all about the no helmets rule. but i was only in 2nd gear 1/4 throttle.lol. o well. this break in process blows. way to long! i just wanna get on it. you guys got any tips on waht to do? and weve got hipers on the way and should be here monday :D. just trying to decide on nerfs, and a bumper. and thinkin about what to do for handlebars.

Hipers?!?!?!...Gez you guys are going all out with this one. I think this is going to be my last year on a 300 also...one more season of fairs, and arenacross then its 450 time. I think those Pro Armor bumper look pretty sweet on the LTR's. You guys got any plans with the suspension? Or just going to stick with the stock valving?

kyleschonert
09-21-2006, 06:03 PM
yea, this will be the last bike i get until im out on my own. so we figured why not go all out? lol. plus dad really likes the hipers. save a BUNCH of weight to, plus, when i start hittin bigger jumps, im not gonna bend these. on suspension, we will be on stock for a while, until we find a really good deal on some floats. and i thought i saw a company somewhere that sells caster or camber adjustable a-arms, and i'll prolly buy those. and i think were gonna get a black pro armor pro mx front bumper. we still ahve a few certificates left over from joe's, so we'll be getting a works connection clutch, and some Tag T2's. and maybe a few other little things.

300ex_#387
09-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Good choice on the bumper, I think those look sweet on the LTR's. Your dad already give up on racing the 330? lol.. O well I will let you know when the 300 rebuild is over and maybe we can head over to bonegap some weekend. Good luck with it Kyle...later

kyleschonert
09-21-2006, 06:25 PM
he says hes gonna do it. but him being older and his body not being able to take a beating like mine, im not sure how long he'll stick withit, but we'll see

czrider263
09-22-2006, 05:45 AM
When did you go to byrd's?

Arn't all the discounts great lol i saved more money than going to the school cost.

kyleschonert
09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
same dates as you. april 15 through the 16th. on the yellow 330ex number 489. and those discounts rock. lol.

SidewaysSam
09-23-2006, 09:12 AM
he says hes gonna do it. but him being older and his body not being able to take a beating like mine, im not sure how long he'll stick withit, but we'll see

Ask you dad if hes ever heard of a hero by the name of LARRY THE LEGEND? If you would have gone to Salem, you would have once again seen him in action in a 2 stroke money class. Come on Dan, i dont want to be the oldest anymore lol looks good kyle, im so happy for you. best of luck with the break-in and rest of football season. see you after one of the games.

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:32 PM
lol. o yea, he knows the guy. lol. hes pretty set on doing it, he just bought himself an O'neal chest protector on ebay and cant wait to go to the track in a few weeks either. lol. and we got a big game this week sam. JASPER! lol. you should listen to it on the radio. its gonna be exciting. i got some new pics. btw to.

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:35 PM
again

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:36 PM
another

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:38 PM
last one of the quad

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:40 PM
look what came in the mail today. i'll try and get pics. of them mounted tom. but being Jasper week and one of the biggest weeks of the season, it could be a late night.

kyleschonert
09-25-2006, 06:42 PM
last one for the night. keep checking back.