PDA

View Full Version : akraix

bigbadbubba
09-19-2006, 07:52 PM
the people with the www.akraix.com link in there sig and all, are you really the people ... ???

and if so i have one question

how do u get into freestyle? like being a pro and all? how did that happen :D

QuadR8cer12
09-19-2006, 07:57 PM
yep thats us on here! The entire crew posts on here from time to time.

we all got started just like anyone else, going out and riding with friends and just always havin fun!

I am taking a break from freestyle right now, so I am holding up the MX support part of the akraix crew.

flyin#5
09-19-2006, 08:04 PM
if im correct: some guy from the government comes to you while your out practicing... tells you to get in his white limo. you get in and try to ask whats going on but he cuts you off by saying "now suck my c@#k". because people.... thats where the real trust is. durka durka.

:chinese:

Pappy
09-19-2006, 08:05 PM
that aint really them:ermm:

Akraix is actually a bunch of computer created people. Noone can really do that crap:eek:

wolffie
09-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
if im correct: some guy from the government comes to you while your out practicing... tells you to get in his white limo. you get in and try to ask whats going on but he cuts you off by saying "now suck my c@#k". because people.... thats where the real trust is. durka durka.

:chinese:

LMAO!! now thats some good "Acting" Gary :D that movie cracks me up! especially when they glue the cotton balls on gary and say that he has just been transformed into a Taliban member!

bigbadbubba
09-20-2006, 07:21 PM
ok now that thats out of the way .... i have 2 questions for the pro freestyle people

i just bought a ltr ? how do u think they are compared to what ur riding ?????

and what is the best suspention in ur opionion ? a arms and shocks , axle, swing arm

hondaracer305
09-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbubba
ok now that thats out of the way .... i have 2 questions for the pro freestyle people

and what is the best suspention in ur opionion ? a arms and shocks , axle, swing arm

hmm, when i rode one, i just thought that it was a little bit too small for me.. cause when i turned them all the way, i would hit my knees on it.. but im kinda tall, other than that, u can pretty much freestyle any quad with good bars and enough power to get you off a ramp.. but ill stick with my honda :D

currently im running ishocks, which arent bad for freestyle, theyre pretty stiff which is good.. but i think when the new long travels come out, they will be verry good for what were doin

flyin#5
09-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
u can pretty much freestyle any quad with good bars and enough power to get you off a ramp.. but ill stick with my honda :D

steve knows his stuff... and i know hes right because i pop off ramps with the old blaster:huh :macho just about any quad will jump, its just the landing you have to worry about. on an ltr, the suspension is good and you have plenty of power.

QuadR8cer12
09-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbubba

I will be on a suzuki for next year with Cernics Racing and the Media Allstars.

I have ridin them before and I love them! I cant wait to get mine! The best shocks out there right now are the Fox air shox or PEP suspenision.

Pappy
09-22-2006, 04:25 AM
I could have sworn the media all stars were not going to be around next year?

QuadR8cer12
09-22-2006, 05:32 PM
nope! we are alive and kicking!! The team and the support is stronger than ever!! you will see alot of allstars on the podium next year! Jorge has really worked hard this year to step up the support program. It truly is the best am team out there!

bigbadbubba
09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
dude ur gana love ur ltr, i just got done riding it for the first time and wow