PDA

View Full Version : Where to RIDE NY???

jrussell1882
09-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Looking for a place to ride & to ride with. From westchester county, rode Modena, Diamond Back & Playboy. Any help Holla

mole97
09-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Hey,where you from. I 'm in Mahopac and see your from putnam? Matter of fact I'm heading up to Walden today. Looking for someone to ride with,hit me up.Usually only ride tracks,rocky hill,Walden,rausch, breezewood,and some others. Later...

jrussell1882
09-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah i'm right on the county line- North Salem actually. I'd love to head up today but I work until 5. I'm looking for somewhere to hit on the weekends and walden only has open track on wednesdays! Let me know - def like to meet up and ride - i'm trying to convince a bunch of my buddy's to pick up some 4-wheelers too. Let me know- Jon

mole97
09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
HEY,just got back from walden..awesome day for riding. just looked and nexto.p. is saturday the 7th of october. I will be there! If your intersted let me know. Also if you want to hit rocky hill one weekend let me know. this weekend is no good .plans with the wife:rolleyes: heading to breezewood the weekend of Oct.15 also.always looking for someone to ride with . i got a couple of buddies i usually ride with also,but the more the merrier!!!! btw whatta ya ride?

4TraxRider
09-20-2006, 02:20 PM
If you trail ride at all we have tons of trails here in monti, and also up by my good buddy jtquads house. Headin to walden this sunday as well, #450 B class on a white LTR is you show up.

jrussell1882
09-21-2006, 10:56 AM
I bet. Wednesday was a perfect day for riding. I ride a 03 400ex, wide axel, suspension, and a couple others mod's. October 7th i'll be in texas but i'd love to hit up rocky hill one of these days just to check it out. A buddy of mine and I are going up north to check out a couple 400ex's for him this saturday. Hopefully we come home with something and definatley gonna hit up the trails by my house - fields lane - not sure if your familiar with the area, but lemme know if you want to join. Not that great of trails, but theres a sand dune deep on the other end. Should make for a fun weekend.

jtquad
09-21-2006, 12:05 PM
here is our website for the lower NY tristate area http://www.teamfasracing.com Your more then welcome to come and ride with us anytime - JT

jrussell1882
09-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Great I appreciate the invite - should I keep my eye on the calender for upcoming events or do you guys do private rides elsewhere?

jtquad
09-21-2006, 02:19 PM
we do many private rides so join up on the forum and you will be all set and know whats going on - JT