PDA

View Full Version : Pricing

Architects
09-19-2006, 12:07 PM
I was wondering what you charge for guessting and PC. Id probably do the sandblasting myself but id like a price with and without on this.

Color would be black, white or a red of some sort. Id want my frame, subframe, and a few small parts on the motor Pc'd.

Can you give me some ballpark prices.

Pappy
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
gusset and pc $325

I prefer to have the frame sent here without it being blasted. The small parts can be blasted and depending on what they are the price can range anywhere from $5 to $25

Architects
09-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Alright sounds good

- What kind of turn around time do you have?
- What kind of gusset kit?
- Mig or Tig welded?
-DOes the price include the subfame PC?

Thanks in advance

Pappy
09-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Frames are usually 2 weeks or less. After this week I hope to be back on track with small parts which are usually only a few days.

I hate to keep posting this, but until the business I work for sells im strapped working non stop and so far its only affected my ability to turn small parts fast. Work is slowing down so I expect to be catching a break and can keep parts rolling quickly. Not getting something done keeps me up at nights I assure you:p

Architects
09-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Man that was fast!

Pappy
09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
LOL:p

I have been working at home in the evnings doing work I used to have to do during the day. After a few pages of work i hit refresh so I see the replies. :p ofcourse its midnight, im not done and 5 am comes early:ermm:

Architects
09-21-2006, 09:30 PM
check your pms