big gun exhaust system

k&n filter

full skid plates

aftermarket:
nerf bars
front and rear grab bars
banshee headlights

renthal bars

about the bike: i just got it about 2 months ago, traded it for my rm 250. when i bought quad, the front and rear grab bars are a little bent, but could be bent back into shape (not that bad). also there is scratches on the plastics from normal riding in the woods. the guy that i bought it off of didn't care about what it looked like, just cared if it was reliable, and it is reliable, no joke about that one. and it is a honda. also i do a oil and filter change every 2-3 rides. clean k&n air filter every 4 rides, with k&n cleaning and oiling supplies. also try and keep it clean as i can.

whats wrong with the quad:
rear brake caliper leaks fluid (probably something small)
on the right side of the rear fender there is a slight burn mark from the exhaust (bought it like that).

other than that, its a great quad to ride around on.

im selling this quad becuase im trying to get a bigger quad sence im pretty big (6'5) and i feel that i got some bigger balls to own the bigger stuff. looking for something like a 400ex 450f, raptor, something like that.

selling price:
make offer

trading:
get everything i listed and some of the extra stock parts i have, will throw in cash.

e-mail: rmg35@comcast.net
post message
reply to this post

Thanks for your time.

will post pics when i get the tires on, in the mean time, please ask questions or give me an offer

hks308
09-19-2006, 03:11 PM
its up on ebay,.... if anyone has a better deal let me know. i can always take it off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&item=110035272379&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

hks308
09-22-2006, 09:26 AM
anyone? make an offer

hks308
09-22-2006, 01:59 PM
first person with $1700 at my house for the quad, takes it home.

412 805 1060