PDA

View Full Version : Hilltop Escape.. West Virginia...anyone?

Stonewall 61
09-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey,
Me and a group are planning to run up to HillTop Escape this weekend North of Bluefield WV....... I've been up there quite a few times and was wondering if anyone has been up there lately........ Mainly on the Wagon Wheel / Seven creeks loop. Last Time I went up (early this spring) the crossings at the Creeks were REALLY bad with beavers and some of them well.....swallowed the 300 I was riding........ it's neat to have the bike float to the top once you get off from it........yeah..... anyway, just curious about that and also, hatfield mccoy were going to take over some of trails and just wondering if they done that yet....... by chance.... anyone else going this weekend? Could use a suggestion or two on some new loops....... train tressle? coal mine? Thanks.

Stonewall 61
09-28-2006, 07:56 AM
well...... the trip went off as planned, it rained the whole time we were there, except when we were riding........ awesome trip! check out the pics..... didnt take too many cause we were rippin most of the time, but these give you an idea of whats up there.