PDA

View Full Version : 6 hours of MO

moto50
09-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Who all is going to the 6 hour race at Kahoka and who is on your team and what class are you going to race?

I was planning on racing it with my Brother and Jesse Barnes but Jeff broke his arm at the National in KY so I am not sure what is going on now but I am still going to try and make it and race in the pro class. Hopefully the woods sections won't be too tight.
The 6 hour races are supposed to be set up for 50" wide quads.

MO-EX-RIDER
09-18-2006, 03:47 PM
is there a website for this race?

geogeorge
09-18-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm going to be there running tin the 30+ class with two other old timers from the MHSC.

hon400ex
09-18-2006, 05:15 PM
is there a website for this race?

yes, but i don't think we can post it here.

SwainRacing
09-18-2006, 05:21 PM
6 hours of ATV America (http://www.6hoursofatvamerica.com)

79400ex
09-18-2006, 06:30 PM
I will be there. I am ironman it. My team fell apart this weekend.

watts16
09-18-2006, 06:47 PM
I'll be there Ironman it.. or an OMA race in Waukon,IA. Depends if I feel like tearing the crap out of my quad lol.

DJJ450r
09-18-2006, 07:44 PM
2 shrum racing teams will be there, one is the one geogeorge is on and the other is me, DJ Shrum, and Ronnie Bloodworth, we'll be in the Pro class. last year me and DJ raced the youth 13-15 and got 7th overall, hopefully with ronnie and a new bike we can win it:macho

IOWAracer
09-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Greg if you wanna team up im all for it i wouldnt mind racing with you if you want let me know i will pay for the gas!

yamadjs08
09-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by watts16
I'll be there Ironman it.. or an OMA race in Waukon,IA. Depends if I feel like tearing the crap out of my quad lol. A few of us were also thinking about running the 6 hour, but due to time and money I doubt its going to happen. Than we thought about running the OMA race at Waukon too, but then we heard that its nothing like the track we raced and that its like only 4 miles long and a lot of fireroads, any truth to this?

watts16
09-19-2006, 02:03 PM
IDK about the track length at waukon. They have way more area than 4miles.

mbiigambler
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by yamadjs08
A few of us were also thinking about running the 6 hour, but due to time and money I doubt its going to happen. Than we thought about running the OMA race at Waukon too, but then we heard that its nothing like the track we raced and that its like only 4 miles long and a lot of fireroads, any truth to this?

I plan on being at Waukon with my cannondale. I would be surprised if the course is only 4 miles, sounds too small for a OMA race.

Head on over DJ.

TRXman86
09-21-2006, 12:56 AM
The link to the track is www.kahokamx.com there is a flyer with info. I can tell you, the track will be awesome. a friend of mine is helping with clearing and marking it. He rode it on his CRF and said there was some nice wide open spots, good passing lines, and thats bout it. he wouldnt tell me much and i wouldnt let him. I may walk it in the morning (30th) just to see if he was teling truth about it. Something like 6-8 miles long. near the same track as the MSHSC race in 03, but longer.

i'm looking for someone to ride with to.

400exmom
09-21-2006, 03:54 AM
ill be at the 6 hour~:)

royh
09-21-2006, 09:59 AM
I haven't racea an OMA race at Waukon, but have raced 4 Iowa races there and the course was 10 plus miles.

TRXman86
09-22-2006, 12:47 AM
If anyone here is going, me and my lone teammate may need a set. Is there anyone out there who has some they could drag along? All I have are 18's. And hearing how deep some of the trails are... would be like running go-kart tires on the dunes... :D LMAO As long as they hold air and will get thru some mud would be great. As of this point i dont know what he needs though. Just trying to get something/anything in line before next weekend. We will be running B class.

To anyone who "has" ran this before, what does it cost for this? I know pit pass, entry... but i'm needing a general $ amount so i know what not to spend :D Thanks!!!

Hope to see some of you there.

scramblerracer
09-22-2006, 03:25 PM
I will be there racing a 400ex with Jesse Wisdom and another guy(sorry donelsons guy I forgot your name). We will race B class I think. Dj, Devon , and Ronnie damn that is a hell of a team- go get the pro win and take all that money. You guys should be really fast. I will be going up friday afternoon. See y'all there.

tprender
09-23-2006, 07:51 PM
I am not sure if this will last, but here is the link to the 6 hr site.
http://www.6hoursofatvamerica.com/ All of the info that you want can be found there.
Last year Mike gave us some trail that had not been run for sometime. There was green grass on most of it last year. I tried to email him about this year, but have not gotten anything back. Will have to wait and see what he has for us when I get there. Remember to bring a rear number plate for back up scoring. Not sure if it will be barcodes or transponders at this race. Remember that your pit area will only be 15 ft wide. That way there is plenty of room for everyone in the field. (pit row).

TRXman86
09-23-2006, 08:01 PM
I do know that the trails are being cleared. Now everything will not be gone. Thats HS racing. It should be a real nice run. I hope there will be a good turn out. Be nice to be more teams then last year....

scramblerracer
09-24-2006, 07:33 AM
Tom P, will we have a chance to practice at all on friday? I guess if not I will ride around the pit to get accustomed to the different quad. Later Josh

tprender
09-24-2006, 03:20 PM
There is no practice, other than riding around the pit area. You can walk the course if you want anytime. See you there.

TRXman86
09-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Is anyone going to be there on friday morning? I am headed out to walk track and possiblly sign up. maybe we all could agree on a time and walk together. Just some FYI: I must be gone by 3:10 to make it to work for that night. gonna suck *** to get off at midnight, then head out early saturday... my *** will be dragging for sure. someone have me a beer LMAO

geogeorge
09-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Tom P, will we have a chance to practice at all on friday? I guess if not I will ride around the pit to get accustomed to the different quad. Later Josh

Josh what class you racing in? also what time do you think you will be there? I'm going up friday night with shep and the rest of shrum racing. this is my last chance at getting you. Its pay back for kicking my bu** in the MHSC this year. :D

sspalco
09-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
Greg if you wanna team up im all for it i wouldnt mind racing with you if you want let me know i will pay for the gas!

Hey Broc, if you come up, bring Darrell with ya. He really really needs to get into this harescramble racing with us.

burrows
09-24-2006, 08:37 PM
We have 3 teams so far coming. Hope there is a big turn out this year compared to last year. We had the only pro team but looks like there may be more. We haven't had time to check Bradleys quad from the last Iowa race so he is out and has to help pit. mommab

sspalco
09-24-2006, 08:54 PM
we have two teams comin with us. One Pro team and one A or B team. See ya there.

geogeorge
09-25-2006, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by sspalco
we have two teams comin with us. One Pro team and one A or B team. See ya there.

Your second team is a 30+ team.

moto50
09-25-2006, 06:59 AM
The team I planned on racing with fell through so I am teaming up with the Crose brothers to race in the pro class.
I can't wait. It is gonna be fun.
See you guys there.
Jason Robbins.

400exmom
09-25-2006, 07:03 AM
if someone wouldnt mind i could use some help pitting~ my hands will be toast by the 4th hour~

burrows
09-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Kim- You know you are always welcome to our pit area. Will help ya out the best we can......mommab and the Gilman Gang

geogeorge
09-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
if someone wouldnt mind i could use some help pitting~ my hands will be toast by the 4th hour~

You can also pit with the shrum racing group.

watts16
09-25-2006, 02:51 PM
kim we are leaving saturday morning

Originally posted by geogeorge
You can also pit with the shrum racing group.
If the pits fill up Could you guys save us a spot?

sspalco
09-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll try Greg! What time are you all planning on leaving to come up? We are all gonna go up Friday, If they let me, I'll grab a spot next to us. email me and let me know.

yfz450xc
09-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by moto50
The team I planned on racing with fell through so I am teaming up with the Crose brothers to race in the pro class.
I can't wait. It is gonna be fun.
See you guys there.
Jason Robbins.

Momma B , Kim , Geoff , be sure to look to Jason up for me and introduce your self to him , he is the district 18 ATV quad chairman and all around great guy, and if he is teaming w/ the Crose Bros, good luck on the MX portion , or better yet just duck as they fly over your head, :D , serious these guy's like air, it's almost sick, But i am interested in how they do in the woods :eek2:
good luck to all the teams and have fun sounds like the deck is stacked from A H/S racers to MX racers and I am sure Momma B has a GNCC"ER under her belt . :D
Good Luck All
Scott :D

watts16
09-25-2006, 04:42 PM
I'll try Greg! What time are you all planning on leaving to come up? We are all gonna go up Friday, If they let me, I'll grab a spot next to us. email me and let me know. We will be there around 8 if we go saturday. Now my dad wants to go friday. He cant make up his mind:p

sspalco
09-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Greg, come up Friday and hang with us. The boys are leaving around 3-3:30 and the the rest of us are leaving around 5-5:30. If ya come up Friday, you can all get up early Sat and walk the course.

watts16
09-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Greg, come up Friday and hang with us. The boys are leaving around 3-3:30 and the the rest of us are leaving around 5-5:30. If ya come up Friday, you can all get up early Sat and walk the course.
My dad made up his mind lol. Were going Friday planning on leaving after I get out of school. But we never leave on time lol:p
Bringing our ol' motor home. :p

sspalco
09-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Great...we'll see ya there

TRXman86
09-25-2006, 11:52 PM
Yea the Robbins boys sure do love to fly :D Sounds like there is going to be a real nice turn out. I cant wait till saturday!!! If anyone needs anything when they get here as far as parts, let me know. There are a few places to get them around here. Tim Murphy (outback offroad) Midwest Honda in Keokuk and Mills Domination in Hamilton. See ya'll there!!!!

moto50
09-26-2006, 06:11 AM
Not a whole lot of Flying going on at Kahoka's MX track but I am looking forward to it.
We used to do a lot of woods riding on 3 wheelers when I was a kid so hopefully it will come back to me.

400exmom
09-26-2006, 06:15 AM
Not a whole lot of Flying going on at Kahoka's MX track but I am looking forward to it.
We used to do a lot of woods riding on 3 wheelers when I was a kid so hopefully it will come back to me. i have raced the 6 hour there and several xc races~ its pretty open you'all will be fine~

hope yer bro is still coming i hear yer bout the only guy he cant beat on the mx track~lol

moto50
09-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Yea he is still coming to help us out but he still has 4 more weeks before he goes back to the doctor for his broken arm.
I have a 9 month old baby at home so I don't get to ride near as much as Jeff does so if I want to beat him I have to eat an extra box of weaties.
See you all there.

TRXman86
09-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Jason, i didnt know you had a new baby... congrats man!!!

dirtriderex
09-27-2006, 05:14 AM
I might be there iron manning it. Depending on everything. For a team is it only one quad and 2-3 riders?

79400ex
09-27-2006, 07:36 AM
yes, Dirtrider If you can't find teamamtes please come and ironman it. We need a go turn out for this event.

400exmom
09-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by 79400ex
yes, Dirtrider If you can't find teamamtes please come and ironman it. We need a go turn out for this event. ryan (dirtrider) won the ironman class there last year:muscle:

get yerself out there ryan and you can see how good my new girl gear looks from the back:devil:

Johnny & Monica
09-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
ryan (dirtrider) won the ironman class there last year:muscle:

get yerself out there ryan and you can see how good my new girl gear looks from the back:devil:

You go girl! I really hate that we're missing this one.

400exmom
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
You go girl! I really hate that we're missing this one. guess that answers that question:(

geogeorge
09-27-2006, 02:27 PM
You go girl! I really hate that we're missing this one.

Why are you not going to make this one? You madd at us or what. :(

I could use my fan club there.

dirtriderex
09-27-2006, 06:29 PM
LOL. I am ready to race but 5-6 hour coming home after a 6 hour race I don't know if I could do it. Man if anyone could hook me up with some speed pm me lol.

dirtriderex
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Kim I might let you stay in front of me for the whole race, but the last lap watch out:devil:

MossboysRacing
09-27-2006, 06:49 PM
We have 3 teams coming up. The Mossboys will be there reacing again this year. Josh Larwence, Jesse Wisdom and Donelson's Todd are riding together. Also our dad, Jesse's dad and their friend Jim are running in the Utility class. It sounds like have a decent turn out already, See you all there

Johnny & Monica
09-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Why are you not going to make this one? You madd at us or what. :(

I could use my fan club there.

Johnny's company picnic. Your fan club really misses you! Funny Geoff!!:D Johnny is still waiting for parts to come in for the broken case too. Maybe the picnic will get cancelled and Johnny will take somebody up on the offer of racing with them. He picked me up a 400ex so hoping to make alot more Missouri races next year with all of us. That's the plan anyway. Sure was a long summer missing so many races. But we are going to Ironman.

TRXman86
09-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Its cool that so many have commited to come up and run. Very cool. Gives everyone a challange now. Thanks to everyone who is coming...

Sorry Johnny and Monica cant make it. Wish you guys could come up...

geogeorge
09-28-2006, 01:26 PM
I come up with a count of 18 teams (solos in cluded)

We ahould have a good trun out. I hope they got some rain to keep the dust down. Other then that the weather should be great this weekend.

So who is bring the beer? :D

As for the guy wonting the speed. I can set you up with a 12 pack of mountain Dew that should keep you going on the ride home.

ronnie
09-28-2006, 03:52 PM
I come up with a count of 18 teams (solos in cluded)

We ahould have a good trun out. I hope they got some rain to keep the dust down. Other then that the weather should be great this weekend.

So who is bring the beer? :D

As for the guy wonting the speed. I can set you up with a 12 pack of mountain Dew that should keep you going on the ride home. don't forget to bring a honda:D

millphoto
09-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Me and my little brother will be there in the Ironman class. We figured it would be a blast to duke it out for 6 hours. Good way to get primed for the opening round of the Hillbilly GP's the next weekend.

geogeorge
09-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
don't forget to bring a honda:D

Ronnie you need to bring your own parts bike. :devil:

Besides Our race bike is done and I just talked to kim and donny is working on that honda still. Haven't even got there and its broke.:blah:

burrows
09-28-2006, 07:49 PM
We got 3 teams a going. its going to be Michael, Zac, and mark in the pro class, me Chris, and Pitts in the A class, and Wyatt, Nate, and Heath, in the B class. hope on seeing everybody there, and i hope we have a good turnout.
Bradley

yfz450xc
09-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by burrows
We got 3 teams a going. its going to be Michael, Zac, and mark in the pro class, me Chris, and Pitts in the A class, and Wyatt, Nate, and Heath, in the B class. hope on seeing everybody there, and i hope we have a good turnout.
Bradley

Bradley good job on the 11 place in the MHSc with only making 1/2 the races, Looks like you are applying what you are being taught by the big dogs. keep,up the good work bradley.
And good luck to you all. Wow micheal, Wyatt and Pitts, man sounds like I shouild do some bench racing.
scott :D

ronnie
09-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Ronnie you need to bring your own parts bike. :devil:

Besides Our race bike is done and I just talked to kim and donny is working on that honda still. Haven't even got there and its broke.:blah: it takes three yamahas to make one .the honda is almost done .:blah:

geogeorge
09-29-2006, 04:57 AM
it takes three yamahas to make one .the honda is almost done .:blah:

Ronnie that is three Yamaha riders to bring home a # 1 finish. :D

Save us a spot, remimebr we have Gaylins trailer and Jamies also.

See you there old man.:eek2:

geogeorge
09-29-2006, 04:58 AM
Got a call from Tom P last night. I think your all going to be serprised at what we are racing on this year. :D

scramblerracer
09-29-2006, 05:02 AM
I hope it is slowed down, tight, technical woods-with only 1/10th of the motocross track. I can hope at least. Later Josh

400exmom
09-29-2006, 05:12 AM
i found a buddy 2 drag along to help me pit and to throw my worn out *** in the truck when its over~ i cant wait.. i think this is goin to be one of the biggest turn outs for the 6 hour~i hope there is at least 5 of us racing ironman!

see everyone tommorow morning!:)

millphoto
09-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Looks like we're going to have near perfect weather!!! Sunny and 69 degrees!

400exmom
09-29-2006, 01:43 PM
if anyone forgets or needs a couple banana's look for my pit area im bring'in alot extra

watts16
09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
We are leaving in about 15 minutes. See ya there:)

TRXman86
09-29-2006, 11:39 PM
At around 9-10 tonight, we had some rain. Not much, probably enough to hold dust down for a few laps. Checked doplar, some clouds and "MAYBE" some rain earl morning. kinda cloudy now, mostly clear, but they are still here.

The track will be slow in a few places, faster in others, and very drug out in most, meaning it is very ugly to look at and probably worse to ride thru. I hope no one goes out and tries to win on first lap. Be carefull to all who are riding, see you all in about 6-7 hours....

anyone nervous yet... I AM!!!

Ryan

Johnny & Monica
09-30-2006, 11:11 AM
31 teams signed up this morning. Biggest 6 hour turnout this year. Now if we can only get good numbers for the GNCC in 07.

YAMAHAVIPER
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
any results yet ?

Johnny & Monica
09-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Sengers team lead from the start, Now the Shrum team is out front, Burrows Uehlin and Johnson up to third after spinning out a rear hub already. Jamie, Geoff and Gaylon in second in their class I believe. No mx section. 6 mile course.

YAMAHAVIPER
09-30-2006, 12:08 PM
thanks for the update,hopefully geoff does not run into the arrows on the tree and decides to go around them.

larry

YAMAHAVIPER
09-30-2006, 12:20 PM
geoff called they are in first and 5th overall at 3 hr mark .
larry

Johnny & Monica
09-30-2006, 12:49 PM
That's what Johnny just called and told me

Shrums Devin DJ Bloodsworth
Sengers
Burrows Uehlin Johnson
Hunter Holmes
Geoff Jamie Gaylon

He thinks Kim is winning the Ironman class.
Transponders quit working all scoring being done on paper. 3 wide through scoring area.

jdwxv3
09-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I would have liked to race this but man it has got to be hard on a quad. Stay safe everyone. Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
09-30-2006, 03:19 PM
DJ broke his arm but Bloodsworth and Devon are stilling hanging on to the lead. Senger's team still in second but trying to finish on a bent axle. Not sure about third overall may still be Hunter and Holmes team. Fourth overall Geoff, Jamie, and Gaylon. About 20 minutes left in the race. Zac Johnson was waiting to get towed in after getting close to taking over second place.

Johnny & Monica
09-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Bloodworth Devon and DJ take first overall and Pro win
Sengers team second overall and second in Pro
MX Madness third overall third in Pro I think this is the Cross and Robbins team
Brandon Hunter Troy Holmes and ??? fourth overall First in A
Geoff, Gaylon, and Jamie fifth overall first in +30
Bradley Burrows, Chris Burrows, and Pittsenbarger sixth overall

8 Ironman teams
Greg Watts takes the win
Kim fourth

Uehlins quad is done! Never got it running again.

watts16
09-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I would have liked to race this but man it has got to be hard on a quad. Stay safe everyone. Later, Josh
I dont even want to go over my quad to see what needs replaced:o. I thought my hands would be toast but only got 3 blisters. With about 4 laps to go I was dead tired then started to pick up the pace on the last lap. Got a cool plaque too. Got to choose what picture went on it.

jdwxv3
09-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow congrats on the finish guys.

Sounds like a fun time! Hope DJ isnt hurt to bad. And Nice run Greg!

Which quad did Geoff, Jamie, and Gaylon use?

Later, Josh

watts16
09-30-2006, 09:30 PM
I think they used Geoff's with parts from Jamie's and Gaylon's.

sspalco
09-30-2006, 10:30 PM
WOW! What a GREAT day we had. Both Shrum teams finished first in their classes (Pro & +30) and DJ< Devon, & Ronnie B took first overall. We had a blast. Congrats to all who raced. We had a very very long ride home, DJ is in the shower cleaning up before we go to the ER. I think maybe he just has a bad sprained tendon, but better safe than sorry. Hope everyone made it home safely.

DJJ450r
09-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah it was A great day, I had the second fastest lap next to burrows 'till Ronnie had to be greedy and do the final lap and bust out the fastest lap of the day:devil: I hope Djs hand isnt broke:( Well I'm tired so I'm going to bed:blah:

geogeorge
09-30-2006, 10:54 PM
What a great day.
We ran my 07 with Jamies shocks and Gaylons tires and tire balls. Three old guys getting 5th over all not to bad. I even held up my end of everthing and was only 30 seconds off Gaylons pace. Jamie was the show off in our group and busted out fast lap at 17:20 I think. Josh L and his team had some bad luck but they were doing great untill that tree jumped out and got them.

Congrads to everyone that raced you all should be proud it was a hard hard race. No wide tail here all tight and rough nasty sh*t.:macho

sspalco
10-01-2006, 09:17 AM
DJ is fine, just a sprain...muscle trauma. That kid is lucky.

We had a lot of fun, thanks to Mike letting us use his land and Maxxis, and everyone else who showed up.

Greg Watts...wow! I don't even know what to say...a senior in high school, and now 1st place in Ironman. You Rock kiddo.

I have a ton of pics to post. I will put them up later today.

Congradulations everyone!

shep
10-01-2006, 09:46 AM
:bandit: Duz anyone elses AZZZZZ HURT !!!!!???:confused: :D

geogeorge
10-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: Duz anyone elses AZZZZZ HURT !!!!!???:confused: :D

I'm sure once I get feeling back in it it will hurt, Its still numm right now. :D

watts16
10-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Im usually sore after a 2 hour race. Not to bad right now:confused:

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:22 AM
First Place Pro Team (Devon Jarrett)

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:23 AM
First Place Pro Team (DJ Shrum)

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:23 AM
First Place Pro Team (Ronnie Bloodworth)

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:24 AM
1st Place +30 Team (Geoff George)

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
1st Place +30 Team (Jamie Shepard)

scramblerracer
10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Good job Greg 1st ironman- pretty good. Look how much faster you have gotten this year.
MossBoys- thanks for helping some first time 6hr guys figure out what to do. Can't wait until next year.
Dj, Devon -Awesome You guys should all battle in AA next year, I can't wait until you young guys go show the GNCC east coasters what a few midwesterners can do. Follow Duane to the podium. It didn't hurt to have a fast guy like Ronnie to ride with.
Geoff, Jamie, Gaylon- I was impressed. It didn't seam like Geoff held you other 2 up that much-Ha Ha. That had to be the best looking quad at the race. Geoff- how was the ride? I bet you can't wait to put the stock shocks back on! Good Job to all who raced and finished. Was a fun track-fun day. See ya all next year Josh

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:28 AM
1st Place +30 Team (Gaylon Harris) accompanied by his beautiful wife Margaret.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
How much did you get paid to sit on the Yammi Ronnie??

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Ready!

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Set!

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Go!

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:33 AM
And they're off

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:34 AM
1st in Todd

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
next in is DJ

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:36 AM
z

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Battle til the end

watts16
10-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Battle til the end
That guy and I were battling for a while then his motor blew.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:40 AM
x

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:40 AM
c

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:41 AM
v

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:42 AM
b

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:42 AM
n

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
m

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:44 AM

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:44 AM

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:45 AM
/

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:46 AM
a

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:46 AM
s

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:47 AM
d

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:48 AM
f

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:48 AM
g

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:49 AM
h

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:49 AM
j

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:50 AM
k

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
l

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
;

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:52 AM
'

sspalco
10-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I'll post the rest later, I gotta spend time with the fam.

geogeorge
10-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm starting to get feeling back now. ADVIL please. :eek2:

TRXman86
10-01-2006, 12:52 PM
ADVIL, i bought a case of beer and didnt even drink one i was so tired and sore. sat in recliner and crashed. Sore aint the word. i can barely move or type. my hands are still trying to hold on to the bars and push the gas harder.

Great turnout, great bunch of guys, Kim kicks ***!!! She represents the women racers everywhere...IRONMAN, MY ***,

IRONWOMAN!!!

Thanks to YAK YAK for the ride. If only that dam fuse wouldnt have blown, we would have been there... Great job man, we still ran like we were winning...

watts16
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Some pictures my dad got

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04417.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04418.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04419.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04420.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04421.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04422.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04423.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04424.jpg

watts16
10-01-2006, 02:32 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04425.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04426.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04427.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04429.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04430.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04431.jpg
ouch
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04432.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04433.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04434.jpg

watts16
10-01-2006, 02:44 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04402.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04403.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04404.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04405.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04406.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04407.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04408.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04409.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04410.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04411.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04412.jpg

watts16
10-01-2006, 02:45 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04413.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04414.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04415.jpg
Cool Plaque
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04446.jpg

watts16
10-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Over Finally:macho
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04443.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04445.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04435.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04436.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/DSC04437.jpg

watts16
10-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Video of the start
http://media.putfile.com/-6-Hours-of-ATV-America-KahokaMO

TRXman86
10-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey watts, nice shots. wonder if there are any of me out there somewhere.... i need me a new sig pic :D

Timmy301
10-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Nice job everyone. Sure does look like alot of fun.Im gonna have to try that next season!

MO-EX-RIDER
10-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Congrats greg on the win + everyone else who raced!! I would have liked to give it a shot, but 6 hours on stock suspension, ironmanned up + diabetes would be a hand full for me! I will be there next year for sure if they hold another mo event and can find 2 others to run with!

shep
10-01-2006, 05:08 PM
:bandit: OK its been 24 hours and my AZZZZZZ STILL HURTS!!!!!!:eek: :huh :mad: :mad: LOL

geogeorge
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
:bandit: OK its been 24 hours and my AZZZZZZ STILL HURTS!!!!!!:eek: :huh :mad: :mad: LOL

You didn't have to do that last lap. :devil:

Thanks again Shep you were awsome out there and love those shocks. Going to be hard going back to stock now.:(

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:05 PM
q

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:06 PM
w

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:08 PM
e

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
r

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
t

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:10 PM
y

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:11 PM
u

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM
i

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM
o

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM
p

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Z

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:15 PM
X

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:15 PM
C

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:16 PM
V

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:17 PM
B

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:17 PM
N

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:18 PM
DAVE HICKS

DJJ450r
10-01-2006, 06:30 PM
M thats a sweet pic of dave hicks with Ronnie in the background, and check your pms kim:D

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:36 PM
BLOODWORTH

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:39 PM
M

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:40 PM
JAMIE

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:43 PM
A

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
S

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
D

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:46 PM
F

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
BURROWS

sspalco
10-01-2006, 06:48 PM
G

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:02 PM
H

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:03 PM
IRON WOMAN

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:03 PM
J

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:04 PM
K

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:05 PM
L

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
RONNIE

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
DENNY

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:07 PM
DEVON

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Making the swap

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:09 PM
DJ ..Heading back out for another lap

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Greg Watts MR. IRONMAN

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Half way through the day and Gaylon is takin' a break

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
I don't think Tom had a very good time.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:16 PM
The hand off.....Dave & Denny

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Geoff takes Gaylon away from his break. This team (along with Jamie) kicked some old man tail yesterday. You are our inspiration fellas.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Ronnie warning Devon about the brakes after DJ's wreck.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Bloodworth off for another round

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Yeah, it was a little dusty out there.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Shepard

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I knew one day he would finally get it up.

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Is it over yet????

sspalco
10-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Ronnie Bloodworth bring it in for the first place Pro team...Shrum Racing

shep
10-01-2006, 07:54 PM
I knew one day he would finally get it up. :bandit: I get it up every time I see your fine AZZZZ momma Shrum!!!:muscle: :rolleyes: :blah:

shep
10-01-2006, 08:03 PM
:bandit: I would also like to mention that Devon Jerret (DJJ) rode his very well and very tough!!! good job buddy!

ronnie
10-01-2006, 08:06 PM
:bandit: I would also like to mention that Devon Jerret (DJJ) rode his very well and very tough!!! good job buddy! don't forget dj

DJJ450r
10-01-2006, 08:06 PM
its Jarrett jamie:p thanks tho

my photoshop skillz:devil:

watts16
10-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
its Jarrett jamie:p thanks tho

my photoshop skillz:devil:
what skillz:blah:

edit: changed the pic:p

400exmom
10-02-2006, 03:25 AM
HEY! thanks a bunch for the pix!!!:)

moto50
10-02-2006, 06:45 AM
I had a good time. Not real sure I would have went if Iwould have known it was just a woods race. Deffinately not on a quad set up for mx.
Either way it was fun and I am glad I went. I think there were a couple spots that weren't 50" wide. I hit the same tree every lap.

geogeorge
10-02-2006, 02:03 PM
I had a good time. Not real sure I would have went if Iwould have known it was just a woods race. Deffinately not on a quad set up for mx.
Either way it was fun and I am glad I went. I think there were a couple spots that weren't 50" wide. I hit the same tree every lap.

Your one of the guys from Brentwood arn't you?

If so I'm geoff me, jamie, and gaylon were pitted next to you. team 21. How did the motocross go on sunday?

moto50
10-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Your one of the guys from Brentwood arn't you?

If so I'm geoff me, jamie, and gaylon were pitted next to you. team 21. How did the motocross go on sunday?
No I am Jason Robbins I rode with Marshall and Merrill Crose on the #12 Red Honda that was way too wide for what we were doing :confused:

TRXman86
10-02-2006, 02:42 PM
There sure were a few places that were HIT and go LOL There was another who was to wide, a white YFZ with orane frame. I was behind him while he was trying to go thru some very narrow trees on the back side. Where the fence was on your right, and a nice hay feild beyond that. Scarry spots... Was alot of fun and i am thinking about doing the 12 hour also. MAYBE...

I just wish we never would have blew that dam fuse...

watts16
10-02-2006, 02:50 PM
what skillz:blah:

edit: changed the pic:p
he does have skills:blah:

geogeorge
10-02-2006, 03:08 PM
he does have skills:blah:

More like a little ego if you ask me. :devil:

geogeorge
10-02-2006, 03:10 PM
No I am Jason Robbins I rode with Marshall and Merrill Crose on the #12 Red Honda that was way too wide for what we were doing :confused:

Ok I know who you are now. You guys did great. 3rd over all. Not bad for being on a fat quad. :D

I was pitted next to the white yfz that was way to fat. But man those guys did have fun.

ronnie
10-02-2006, 07:48 PM
hey geoff do you feel old today .i don't you feel better when you get the overall win:D

DJJ450r
10-02-2006, 07:54 PM
hey geoff do you feel old today .i don't you feel better when you get the overall win:D I'm a little sore, but it was deffinately worth it, I can't wait 'till next year:macho :blah:

ronnie
10-02-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm a little sore, but it was deffinately worth it, I can't wait 'till next year:macho :blah: next year i might be slower so you and dg got to ride more laps :D

geogeorge
10-02-2006, 09:33 PM
hey geoff do you feel old today .i don't you feel better when you get the overall win:D

I feel great today. not sore at all, just drug out tirered.

moto50
10-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Ok I know who you are now. You guys did great. 3rd over all. Not bad for being on a fat quad. :D

I was pitted next to the white yfz that was way to fat. But man those guys did have fun.
We all had fun too. That was our first woods race. We didn't really know what to expect. I wouldn't mind racing some more woods races this winter to help stay in shape.
I am still sore today.
Those guys that got first and second and the other pro team that broke were flying.:macho

DJJ450r
10-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks, and if we would of raced on the mx track you would of been flying too:blah:

moto50
10-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks, and if we would of raced on the mx track you would of been flying too:blah:
Are you the one that spun the hub?

jdwxv3
10-03-2006, 04:27 PM
If you want some woods races for the winter look at www.hillbillygp.com they have some fun races and stiff compitition. And congrats on the finish. Later, Josh

ronnie
10-03-2006, 06:19 PM
I feel great today. not sore at all, just drug out tirered. are you ready two race the 12hr:D

DJJ450r
10-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Are you the one that spun the hub? No, I was on the team that won, I was the one with the blue gear:D

ronnie
10-03-2006, 06:53 PM
No, I was on the team that won, I was the one with the blue gear:D are you ready to race the 12hr:D

geogeorge
10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
are you ready to race the 12hr:D

I'll be in CA at that time. :(

Plus would hate to have to show you up at the 12 hour ronnie. You know it took 6 hours for use old guys to get warmed up. You proved that by throwing down the best lap of the day on the last lap.

I guess between you, Gaylon, jamie and me we shows that the old guys stilll have it.. plus the kids didn't do bad eather. :D

ronnie
10-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I'll be in CA at that time. :(

Plus would hate to have to show you up at the 12 hour ronnie. You know it took 6 hours for use old guys to get warmed up. You proved that by throwing down the best lap of the day on the last lap.

I guess between you, Gaylon, jamie and me we shows that the old guys stilll have it.. plus the kids didn't do bad eather. :D yes we are still going fast but it would be nice two be young again:D

DJJ450r
10-04-2006, 05:20 AM
Did you know that the Pro class doesn't get a free entry into the 12 hour? I read that on there website and was like wtf:mad:

ronnie
10-04-2006, 05:36 AM
Did you know that the Pro class doesn't get a free entry into the 12 hour? I read that on there website and was like wtf:mad: they pay in the pro class 100% pay back:macho maybe we can bye some headlights and you can ride the victory lap:D

Johnny & Monica
10-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Did you know that the Pro class doesn't get a free entry into the 12 hour? I read that on there website and was like wtf:mad:

Did they give free entrys to the other class winners? I thought I had read that they were going to give free entrys to the class series winners and not at each individual race this year. Uehlins quad is toast, frame cracked completely around in at least 2 spots, most of the bearings are gone, quad jumped time so apparently something went wrong to cause that.

ronnie
10-04-2006, 05:56 AM
Did they give free entrys to the other class winners? I thought I had read that they were going to give free entrys to the class series winners and not at each individual race this year. Uehlins quad is toast, frame cracked completely around in at least 2 spots, most of the bearings are gone, quad jumped time so apparently something went wrong to cause that. i don't know if they give free entry to class winners maybe tom will know . dj bike is in great condition there is nothing wrong with it .6 hrs is hard on quads .

DJJ450r
10-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Did they give free entrys to the other class winners? I thought I had read that they were going to give free entrys to the class series winners and not at each individual race this year. Uehlins quad is toast, frame cracked completely around in at least 2 spots, most of the bearings are gone, quad jumped time so apparently something went wrong to cause that. I think they give it to series winners to but not in the Pro class, in the points section on the website it says the pro class is not eligible for free entry into the 12 hour

geogeorge
10-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Pro is a pay back so they don't get the free bee entry. My Yamaha is fine. Only had to change the oil. :D

Man that was a fun fun race. Johnny you should have come over and said hello. What you mad at me or what. :confused:

stumpleg
10-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Who else was there taking pictures? I know of Miller Photographs, but didn't know the other person.

geogeorge
10-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
Who else was there taking pictures? I know of Miller Photographs, but didn't know the other person.

John Pellen was taking pictures as well. He is the promoter of the 6 and 12 hour races.

TRXman86
10-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Updates for the 6 hour will be goin up when John is done with the 12 hour. Just if anyone wanted to know

400exmom
10-23-2006, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by TRXman86
Updates for the 6 hour will be goin up when John is done with the 12 hour. Just if anyone wanted to know ive been looking almost everyday for pix and the storey! thanks for the heads up:)