PDA

View Full Version : Golden West Cycle????

Drtridr18
10-14-2001, 04:36 PM
Has anybody ever dealt with these people? I saw their ad in Dirt Wheels, they have a "Stage III Kit" for the 400ex, that has a high comp. piston, GWC cam and valve spring kit, revbox, air filter, jet kit, and "complete carb kit", plus your choice of FMF, WHITE BROS, or SUPERTRAPP IDS II pipe for 969.00.

Sounds like a decent deal to me, but their website is down so i can't check it out.

Anybody know the details??

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

kc 300EX
10-14-2001, 04:48 PM
I ordered the stage I for my 300EX w/ a WB, they werent the best people Ive ever dealt with, the guy on the fone was very polite and easy to talk to, my parts took a little bit longer than other places, maybe a week and a half, the package it came it was half assed but nothin was hurt, Im happy with the outcome of the purchase though

Red Rooster
10-15-2001, 06:55 PM
Hey KC i'll give you a Hurts donut if can learn to spell PHONE

sduncan
10-15-2001, 09:08 PM
I've seen their booths at a couple of shows and they have had some screamin deals on some stuff. The only thing I CAN'T stand is that they blare the SH^TTIEST music you have ever heard so loud that you can't think, talk to anyone or hardly ask questions about products. If they would drop the stereo system they would do more business.

kc 300EX
10-16-2001, 01:21 PM
hukt onn foniks rilly wurkt fir mee