Gibbsboro, NJ 08026

only ride there on sundays

nicktrx450r
09-18-2006, 01:11 PM
wut do u guys think? anyone want to meet up next sunday

gbcap
09-18-2006, 02:24 PM
in other words its ILLEGAL...

stop posting illegal spots. looks like a company. mining of some sort. and your going in there and tearing up thier area. pay to ride somewhere legal or sell your illdeserved quad. :mad:

people like you ruin our sport

jman71890
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
lol they built a gofl course on triboro.. and theres always cops there, not even worth it

CD400EX
09-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Looks better on google.com/maps.

Looks like a good spot. Large pit with plenty of features, plenty of dense wooded area to park far from the pit and close to the road, lots of wooded of trails too.

+1 thread to bookmark

CD400EX
09-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
in other words its ILLEGAL...

stop posting illegal spots. looks like a company. mining of some sort. and your going in there and tearing up thier area. pay to ride somewhere legal or sell your illdeserved quad. :mad:

people like you ruin our sport

A.J., what legal pits in MD do you know of? I only know of race tracks in MD, far from my kind of good time.

nicktrx450r
09-18-2006, 04:19 PM
first of all i no the owners son and he rides back there with his dauther. i talked to him and he cool with it. and its just dirt what r we tearing up nothing. and theres not a golf course on tri boro i was there less than a month ago. no wut ur talkin about before u start bashing threads. and theres not always cops there. but yea pm me if u want meet up i no a house we can park at near by.

gbcap
09-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by CD400EX
A.J., what legal pits in MD do you know of? I only know of race tracks in MD, far from my kind of good time.

i'm not aj...my bro is aj. there are plenty of places to ride legally. i have 4 friends that have over 100 acres to ride on. plus my own. i only ride legally, otherwise its trespassing and just wrong in so many ways.

exrider44
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
i'm not aj...my bro is aj. there are plenty of places to ride legally. i have 4 friends that have over 100 acres to ride on. plus my own. i only ride legally, otherwise its trespassing and just wrong in so many ways.

not to be a jerk but if you lived in NJ you would understand. Dont bother voicing your opinion.NJ isnt atv or dirtbike friendly. If you lived here you would do the same(trespass) or you wouldnt bother owning a quad. I didnt see the pic he posted but just for the future -use your pm's for setting up rides.

gbcap
09-19-2006, 06:38 PM
hell no i wouldn't trespass. your the moron that bought a bike that lives in a state that is against atvs. just cause they don't like you in that state doesn't give you the right to ride on someone elses property.

would you call the cops if someone came into your front lawn and did donuts with thier quad/bike/truck/go cart...of course you would. you would be pissed. well your lawn is YOUR Property. not someone elses so you have a right to be mad. why should someone else have to fix the damage idiot off roaders do to thier property.

if i lived in NJ, yes, i would own a quad. but i would also drive to whereever i need to to ride. don't think that NJ is the only state out to get atv's. in my county it is illegal to ride an atv on YOUR OWN property if you can hear the exhaust at a db level louder then 68...wtf...that is talking loud. so don't tell me about a strict state. get over it and get used to it. just cause they ban you doesn't give you the right to ride anyway. it just makes your cause more and more futile.

JRP
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
hell no i wouldn't trespass. your the moron that bought a bike that lives in a state that is against atvs. just cause they don't like you in that state doesn't give you the right to ride on someone elses property.

would you call the cops if someone came into your front lawn and did donuts with thier quad/bike/truck/go cart...of course you would. you would be pissed. well your lawn is YOUR Property. not someone elses so you have a right to be mad. why should someone else have to fix the damage idiot off roaders do to thier property.

if i lived in NJ, yes, i would own a quad. but i would also drive to whereever i need to to ride. don't think that NJ is the only state out to get atv's. in my county it is illegal to ride an atv on YOUR OWN property if you can hear the exhaust at a db level louder then 68...wtf...that is talking loud. so don't tell me about a strict state. get over it and get used to it. just cause they ban you doesn't give you the right to ride anyway. it just makes your cause more and more futile.

u tell him gbcap:devil:

nicktrx450r
09-19-2006, 08:37 PM
ok well i live in nj and sometime i like to ride the pitts instead of raceing. ok so i ride illegal but i dont go and destroy property. i have respect for where i ride. but where i ride theres no damage its a mining company. all they do is dig up dirt and do u really think we r destroying the land i dont think so. and u cant pay to ride these kind of places. not everyone like to race.

Crazy Diamond
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Damn Right! They should make parks out of these pit places! They are awesome places to ride! Haven't been there but seen vid and pics. I would ride there!!! It's all coal hills here and thats where we ride! The pits would be better because I wouldn't go thru a set of rear tires every other month!

gbcap
09-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by nicktrx450r
ok well i live in nj and sometime i like to ride the pitts instead of raceing. ok so i ride illegal but i dont go and destroy property. i have respect for where i ride. but where i ride theres no damage its a mining company. all they do is dig up dirt and do u really think we r destroying the land i dont think so. and u cant pay to ride these kind of places. not everyone like to race.

you really don't understand...you can't pay to ride there because IT ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY TO RIDE ON. yes, you would be surprised how much 'damage' you do even if you don't think your doing it. a sand company here in MD estimates they do 20k in repairs to thier roads, runoff ditches, sand piles, and surrounding areas during the course of a year. that is money they should not have to spend cause you idiots think its ok to ride illegal. key word ILLEGAL. you should go to jail! you should have your bike taken away from you! and YOU are the reason it is so hard to ride your bike in NJ!

gbcap
09-20-2006, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Diamond
Damn Right! They should make parks out of these pit places! They are awesome places to ride! Haven't been there but seen vid and pics. I would ride there!!! It's all coal hills here and thats where we ride! The pits would be better because I wouldn't go thru a set of rear tires every other month!

they can't make parks out of them dippy because they are BUSINESSES. just let me catch one of you arseholes on my property one time and see what happens. your bike won't be able to roll anymore, much less start up. i wish these mines would do the same thing, but it isn't cost effective to do so. they just have to put up with people stealing from them. cause thats what your doing. your stealing the money they have to spend to repair everything you do.

you shouldn't be there. so go the fawk home!!! PAY to ride somewhere...if it takes a 2-4-6 hour drive to do so that is what it takes. in MD there are **** for places to ride unless you know people with property. you don't hear me biatching about it do ya? no, i bought a bike anyway and KNEW that i woudln't be able to ride without takeing a 2-3 hour drive to someplace that let me ride.

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 09:43 AM
What would a NJ thread be without holier-than-thou out-of-staters with their own personal land and corresponding opinions?

:rolleyes:

Carry on!

gbcap
09-20-2006, 10:06 AM
what does it matter what state i am in...or if i own land...actually i DON"T own land. my father does. if i lived in NJ my opinion would be the same.

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 11:02 AM
first of all i no the owners son and he rides back there with his dauther. i talked to him and he cool with it. and its just dirt what r we tearing up nothing.

what does it matter what state i am in...or if i own land...actually i DON"T own land. my father does. if i lived in NJ my opinion would be the same.

So it's not your land you ride on?

i have 4 friends that have over 100 acres to ride on. plus my own.

Your just lucky enough to have permision from whomever owns it? This guy has permision to ride this pit from the owner and his family. No different than you riding on daddy's back 40 or your freinds land.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're no better than he is in this case, step down off your soapbox hotshot.

nicktrx450r
09-20-2006, 11:16 AM
get'em:blah:

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 11:28 AM
You riding this sunday? I may be able to come along, if that's alright with you and the owner.

nicktrx450r
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
i might ride sunday. il let u know fri. or sat.

gbcap
09-20-2006, 12:49 PM
great over look on tri boro

http://imageatlas.globexplorer.com

type in this info in and pan west and just pan around at all the land

1236 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Gibbsboro, NJ 08026

only ride there on sundays

this post says NOTHING of having permission. it only says ride on sundays. to anyone with a brain that means you can't ride there anytime else, so it prolly isn't a legal riding area. he is also not stating anywhere how to contact the owner, or himself about getting permission.

so i am wrong bout HIM riding on THAT peice of property if he has permission. but again, he never said anything about having permission to ride. maybe i should have gotten the details first.

however i am NOT wrong about riding illegal. this topic has stemmed into a argument about illegal riding more then just his one spot. it is WrONG to ride illegal. there is nothing you can tell me to sway my decision. i hope the law gets stricter when it comes to this. most states are taking bikes, good for them, riders dont deserve bikes if they can't use them wisely.

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 01:05 PM

so i am wrong bout HIM riding on THAT peice of property if he has permission. but again, he never said anything about having permission to ride. maybe i should have gotten the details first.

Actually, yes he did on page 1. I even quoted it for you 4 posts up because you missed it the first time.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor at best, but that's another discussion.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

gbcap
09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by CD400EX
Actually, yes he did on page 1. I even quoted it for you 4 posts up because you missed it the first time.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor at best, but that's another discussion.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

and your reading skills could use some work...in his FIRST post (which i quote and was commenting on) it says NOTHING about having permission.

gbcap
09-20-2006, 01:14 PM

but then here he says he DOESN"T have permission. so he knows he rides illegal too.

gbcap
09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
theres not always cops there.

so what if there is cops there if you have permission? leads me to belive you dno't have permission?

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 01:22 PM
but then here he says he DOESN"T have permission. so he knows he rides illegal too.

There's more than one sand pit in NJ, and he stated he does have permision to ride the one being discussed in this thread even if he rides other areas illegally.

KiethShwiggy300
09-20-2006, 03:59 PM
they can't make parks out of them dippy because they are BUSINESSES. just let me catch one of you arseholes on my property one time and see what happens. your bike won't be able to roll anymore, much less start up. i wish these mines would do the same thing, but it isn't cost effective to do so. they just have to put up with people stealing from them. cause thats what your doing. your stealing the money they have to spend to repair everything you do.

you shouldn't be there. so go the fawk home!!! PAY to ride somewhere...if it takes a 2-4-6 hour drive to do so that is what it takes. in MD there are **** for places to ride unless you know people with property. you don't hear me biatching about it do ya? no, i bought a bike anyway and KNEW that i woudln't be able to ride without takeing a 2-3 hour drive to someplace that let me ride.

why dont you stfu and stop acting tuff over the internet no one asked for your opinion so just shut your mouth. and stop acting like a little goodie too shoes.

nicktrx450r
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
why dont you stfu and stop acting tuff over the internet no one asked for your opinion so just shut your mouth. and stop acting like a little goodie too shoes.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

gbcap
09-20-2006, 04:30 PM
how am i acting tough? i have no reason to act anythign! i just want people to stop riding illegally so it doesn't ruin it for me. call me a goody two shoes if you want. but atleast i am not ruining our sport. yes OUR sport, and you should be worried about it too.

there is a reason they call NJ the arm pit of the country. you all seem to be fitting that stereotype quite well. have fun wankin your peckers at home with NO place to ride in a few years if you keep it up. for now don't ruin it for the rest of us.

KiethShwiggy300
09-20-2006, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gbcap
[B]just let me catch one of you arseholes on my property one time and see what happens. your bike won't be able to roll anymore, much less start up.

Thats how your acting tuff and what we do in nj isnt going to affect you so stop crying.

gbcap
09-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by KiethShwiggy300
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gbcap
[B]

Thats how your acting tuff and what we do in nj isnt going to affect you so stop crying.

oh how your wrong!

and the losers unite. peace i'm out before my common sense is gone too.

KiethShwiggy300
09-20-2006, 06:53 PM
cya

Dale@AGP
09-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey if you all want legal riding in New Jersey you had better fill out the Survey for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection state sponsored Trails Plan survey, Currently the hikers are kicking our arsses and our ATV numbers are way down...maybe itÕs called apathy, but this is your last chance to be herd.

If you want STATE MANAGED LAND TO RIDE ON then take the survey now at: http://www.njtrailsplan.org

ThereÕs also an organization that is actually doing something and itÕs called the New Jersey Off Highway Vehicle Association NJOHVA and you should join them as well itÕs FREE http:www.njohva.org

This is how the NJ Trails Plan Survey numbers look as of September 19 2006

We still need more people to respond and only check-off:
OHV riding (all terrain vehicles)
Motorized Trail Biking/Dirt Biking
Other (please specify)

Because if you check off any of the others the vote is counted as part of that activity.

Hiking (nature experience) 1509
Walking 1002
Motorized Trail Biking/Dirt Biking 754
Mountain Biking (natural terrain or single track) 710
Bicycling (paved or hard packed surface) 580
OHV riding (all terrain vehicles) 511
Horseback Riding 435
Kayaking 362
Jogging/Running 319
Canoeing 299
Backpacking (overnight) 293
Cross-Country Skiing 267
Snow Shoeing 214
Hiking with Stock (horses, mules, etc.) 47
In-Line Skating 44
Dog Sledding 4
Other (please specify)

If you want STATE MANAGED LAND TO RIDE ON then take the survey now at: http://www.njtrailsplan.org

exrider44
09-20-2006, 07:14 PM
gbcap the only one whining is you. Worry about yourself and your state and we will worry about our issues here

CD400EX
09-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Dale, I filled out that survey 3 times so far. I also got two OHV permits for State Park land (one for my quad and one for my jeep). I was shocked to find out how much land is open to ATV use with a permit, places I previously thought were off limits. The lady on the phone told me there are no posted signs where you can ride, only where you cannot.

cletusEX
09-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by exrider44
gbcap the only one whining is you. Worry about yourself and your state and we will worry about our issues here

I'm not taking sides (I have ridden both legally and in the past illegally), but what happens in one state can affect the whole country. There is this institution called the Federal Government and they make decisions based on information from various states that pertains to all states belonging to this country, it happens with everything, riding, guns, hunting, and many laws. So don't think for a second that what goes on in one state doesn't affect what happens in others. And believe it or not there are a lot of people in this Federal Government that would like to put a lot more regulations on atv's and illegal riding is one of their main points.

MR.BIG
09-21-2006, 09:36 AM
there is a reason they call NJ the arm pit of the country. you all seem to be fitting that stereotype quite well. have fun wankin your peckers at home with NO place to ride in a few years if you keep it up. for now don't ruin it for the rest of us. [/B][/QUOTE]

NJ is the arm pit of the country what an arrogant and stupid comment, jerkoff!:mad:

Dale@AGP
09-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
there is a reason they call NJ the arm pit of the country. you all seem to be fitting that stereotype quite well. have fun wankin your peckers at home with NO place to ride in a few years if you keep it up. for now don't ruin it for the rest of us.

First, I personally know gbcap and he's a real stand up guy...yes he can piss you off like when he posted the famous photos of the FIRE from the highway (I think he did that because he didn't finish one of my races)...but all in all he means well.

NOW....on calling New Jersey the "Arm pit of the country"...Dude I'm personally offended.

For all those out there that donÕt know it...New Jersey has some of the best riding in the country and most of it is only 45 minutes from Philadelphia and New York.

Yes most if not all of it is illegal, but tell my friends who I ride with that are in law enforcement and who are either State Troopers or local police officers that what theyÕre doing is illegal and they'll laugh at you.

The issues we have here in New Jersey is totally different than what people in other states have to deal with.

Most of our open land is either managed by the state as State Forest or Fish and Wildlife areas.

The rest of the land is either being purchased by NJ Conservation Foundation which gets half there monies from state funded Green Acers program which is state tax dollars that is used for open space preservation or by developers who are only going to build something on it in a few years.

Chances are that any farm you see is owned by a developer and is only being farmed for tax purposes.

The reason so much land is closed off isn't because of the land owners. It's because of the environmentalist who donÕt want us on state managed land.

Actually they don't want us anywhere!

They know that they can push anti OHV ordnances and laws in communities that are pro-development and the OHV community wonÕt do anything to stop them from doing it...I think it's call apathy and up until about a year ago I really thought it was hopeless.

Well we have an organization that is actually doing something about it...itÕs called the New Jersey Off-Highway Vehicle Association NJOHVA http://www.njohva.org

What I will say is that if the state really wants to solve the OHV issue they had better start providing me and my friends with riding opportunities on some of this state managed land that you and I own.

Until then IÕll ride where I please on this state managed land that I own.

Dale

nicktrx450r
09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
yea what dale said...:blah:

gbcap
09-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Dale@AGP
First, I personally know gbcap and he's a real stand up guy...yes he can piss you off like when he posted the famous photos of the FIRE from the highway (I think he did that because he didn't finish one of my races)...but all in all he means well.

Dale

why did that piss you off dale? the fire was an accident. i thought it was exciting. i love being a firefighter and that kinda stuff excites me. i posted those pictures to give people an idea of how big it got vrey quickly...people love carnage, distruction, accidents, wrecks...so i figured this was the same too.

i haven't finished any of your races...well...i have only been to ONE, warhorse, when you said it was going to be 80% loamy soil and 20% rocks...yet my skid plate got ripped off in the 3rd mile. when i had the holeshot and a 4 minute lead in my class. i personally counted 14-15 flats. and everyone in the pits were *****ing about how rocky it was. so i am not the only one that didn't like that race. i have heard you have made progress since then i just haven't been able to make it back again. don't jump to conclusions about my racing skills.

i am sorry for jumping to conclusions about him having permission to ride on that one peice of property. but what i don't understand is why everyone is bashing me for trying to get people to stop doing something illegal. weither you think what you do in NJ effects me or not it does. i just dont want to see my sport go down the tubes becaues people can't respect others property. so if you don't like that sorry again, cause your not chaning my opinion and i am not changing yours. so lets both drop it and move on with our lives.

armpit comment...its a stereotype...i know you have all heard it before. i wasn't saying NJ sucks...or stinks or anything like that. what i was saying is that people that were arguing for riding illegal being ok just made that stereotype all the more true. its just making your cause worse. i respect what dale is trying to do here with getting that signed. hell i did the survey myself tyring to help you all out a few weeks ago.

Dale@AGP
09-21-2006, 12:01 PM
gbcap, to this day those pictures freak me the F out...it's not something I ever want to relive.

And no the fire wasn't an accident, but it was caused by an arsonist that they caught that evening... he fricking lit 5 other fires on his way home and the last one was right near his house.

The Warhorse trail...hey it is what it is...some like it other hate it...some beat the Warhorse and some get beating by the WarHorse...Think Blackwater and you get the point.

No... I don't advocate trespassing on private property, because I know how I would feel if someone did it to me and if the land owner doesn't want people on it I STAY OFF OF IT!

But NEW JERSEY state managed land is a different thing...they keep buying it with my money.

Just about all the land that they've purchased was once open for riding and the land owners didn't care because most of it was land that became worthless after New Jersey created the NJ Pinelands Commission which dictated that the land could not be developed.

When they created the NJ Pinelands Commission everyone thought it was great idea, but little did we know at the time that it was going to mean the eventual close down of OHV riding in the state.

What I find funny is that when I'm in a state meeting and I'm hearing the guy across the table complaining about illegal riding in a gravel pit that the state just purchased from a gravel company that really didn't care that people rode in it when they owned it.

My answer always is well if you knew this activity existed there before you bought it why don't you just make it a riding area.

And there answer always is ..oh no we can't do that...that's not what we purchased the land for.

Dale

P.S. gbcab...I still like you and yes you are a stand up guy.

gbcap
09-21-2006, 12:35 PM
i had no clue they were acts of arson. that sucks. did he walk way out in the woods just to start that fire or was he out there riding. no i understand more why you don't like them. still wild to see in my eyes.

warhorse is not the rockiest thing i have been to by a LONG shot. and did you run blackwater? i don't think warhorse is anywhere near that from what my dad said. i was just expecting on thing and got another. i had a small spacer on my skid that race expecting a mild race!

ill see you again at one of these things.

you said you were coming to md for two races next year...where they being held?