PDA

View Full Version : Naustys 440ex For Sale Decked Out

Nausty
09-18-2006, 04:55 AM
Hate to see my baby go but I never ride it anymore! It just sits around between my dad being in the hospital and me being in the military/iraq the past few years!

Around 12gs invested total!

To put it short this thing has just about everything done to it besides a steering stabilizer, aftermarket carb and long travel front end!

Its been through a full rebuild all the bearings, joints, ect are good. Entire rear end is all brand spanking new practically, all name brand! RPM 1 3/4 extended swingarm($500+), RPM axle +2($550+), lsr carrier, Full ELKA suspension ($$$$)! HIPER RIMS($150 a peice), UNIVERSAL phat bars, HOUSER steering stem, new kenda klaw tires, powdercoated and guesseted frame, full on 440 kit, ported, higher comp piston, HOTCAMS cam, heavy duty rod and cam chain, ect, ect. Modified carb, modded airbox lid, K&N filter, AC RACING nerfs and bumper, stainless steel braided lines, wave rear brake rotor, +2 a-arms, CURTIS SPARKS X-6 exhaust, oversized oil tank, tether killswitch,the nicest set of sprockets sidewinder puts out, plus a lot of parts i'm forgeting. we have all the stock parts(full set of tires and rims, bumper, heel guards, ect) we will throw in w/ it and my full set of gear. Fox racing bubba stewert replica helmet, shift gear, no fear chest protector, boots, gloves ect! THIS QUAD HAULS *** AND HANDLES GREAT!

4700 everything you need and more! IF you change your mind you can put it back to stock part it out and come out ahead by parting it out! I am going back to iraq again and don't have time to mess w/ it and do it myself!

VERY WELL MAINTAINED, practically everything on it is aftermarket/ modified.

To sum it up your getting a full out race quad ready to go to the track,full w/ riding gear, origional parts if you do decide to sell it down the road so you can part it out, also as back up parts.

Nausty
09-18-2006, 05:02 AM
afds

Nausty
09-18-2006, 05:12 AM
asdf

Nausty
09-18-2006, 05:14 AM
the quad, the gear(not wearing top), Just needs a rider.
Yea it goes fast enough! ITs my baby!

09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
YOU ARE SELLING IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

good luck with the sale man, a lot of us here know how hard you worked on it

good luck

rippin2
09-18-2006, 05:54 PM
damn if it wasnt so far..this is the quad that made me want a 400ex..nice quad free bump

Nausty
09-20-2006, 12:44 AM
thanks guys, yea its a bummer! Gotta grow up some time!:(

Nausty
09-21-2006, 11:11 PM
bump 4400

i'm thinking i'm gonna have to wait and part this beast out!