PDA

View Full Version : Mx Practice Video

yfz 888
09-18-2006, 03:48 AM
Here's a video from a day of practice at the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ZJfjfkFzs

Brad77
09-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Cool

What track is that?

450ERRRRRR!
09-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks for posting the video. I sure wish I could ride my R like that, I'm just too damn old. There some real talent there,just stay healthy!

rbgnwa45
09-18-2006, 09:50 AM
"CCMX" ?

Very nice vid :D

300extreme#8
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
not tring to be a dick, just tring to help yall get faster, but all yalls lap times would inprove and get faster if yall would hold it wide open when yall land, it seemed pretty fast , but need to be faster on the ground, and when ur on the ground, hold it wide open and depend on brake/ and clutch contorl to take obstacles, try it next time and see how faster u are, just watch the video, everytime u land ur not on the gas, try to land and floor it and dont let off till the next turn or jump, and if u hit a jump that is small, dont lug it half way, run wide open and learn to left off at a point, it much faster than if u go half throttle.. just tring to give afew pointers

Phills450r
09-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
not tring to be a dick, just tring to help yall get faster, but all yalls lap times would inprove and get faster if yall would hold it wide open when yall land, it seemed pretty fast , but need to be faster on the ground, and when ur on the ground, hold it wide open and depend on brake/ and clutch contorl to take obstacles, try it next time and see how faster u are, just watch the video, everytime u land ur not on the gas, try to land and floor it and dont let off till the next turn or jump, and if u hit a jump that is small, dont lug it half way, run wide open and learn to left off at a point, it much faster than if u go half throttle.. just tring to give afew pointers

^^^^

nice video also

09-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Yeah, what track? VERY nice.

And like was said above, speed is made while the tires are on the ground.

In golf they say "Drive for show, putt for dough." Putting is what separates great golfers from good ones.

Well, jumps look cool, but races are won based on how you accelerate out of the jumps and thru the turns.

That said....

Awesome vid and riding skills sir. Ride hard, and stay safe.

Doober
09-18-2006, 11:13 AM
sweet video, looks like a sweet track also...

yfz 888
09-19-2006, 01:00 AM
The name of the track is chris cross mx and it right down the road from talladega speedway.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know what you mean about that, alot of ground can be made up when you stay on the gas but we was just goofing off that day and taking it easy.:cool: