PDA

View Full Version : Eton viper frame

kgmtech
09-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Was wondering if you do any frame fixes on eton frames,have viper 90 frame that is broke in several spots and was wondering about finding someone to fix the breaks and gusset and powdercoat frame. Wasn't for sure what beyond the powdercoating you did.

Pappy
09-17-2006, 07:11 PM
I sure seem to get my share of broken stuff here:p i do them, but i will need some details on where we can install gussets, how big they can be so they do not cause interfence etc.

kgmtech
09-18-2006, 12:05 PM
The one thing I was wondering about is one of the breaks are on each side off the right rear motor mount and it is all out of place(the back motor mount that is)so I did not know if this would be a problem because it will need realign before being all welded back up.

Pappy
09-18-2006, 01:56 PM
My suggestion would be to find a local welding company, and explain to them what you need done. they will certainly need the engine to realighn the rear mounts so it would be 100 times easier dealing locally.

QuadJunkies
09-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by kgmtech
The one thing I was wondering about is one of the breaks are on each side off the right rear motor mount and it is all out of place(the back motor mount that is)so I did not know if this would be a problem because it will need realign before being all welded back up.
Is your Sons broke like my sons was on the Eton?It was not as bad to fix as we thought orignally.