PDA

View Full Version : looking for sand

daryl
09-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Hey everyone a couple of budies and I were wanting to go rideing in the dunes. We dont have the money to fly to glamis or something that extreme so we were wandering if anybody knew where the nearest dunes were from east tn 37854. We ride alot of mountians around here and weve heard how great it was in the dunes. Thanks

400eXr1d3rZ
09-17-2006, 08:17 AM
If Mississippi isn't too far there some good dunes there, Sand Hill in Wiggins, Mississippi. It's about 350 acres of riding land and they have a drag strip (sand) that gets smoothed down with a tractor every 20 minutes. It's a good place.

daryl
09-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks Ill check in to that anyone know of anywhere else............

09-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by daryl
Thanks Ill check in to that anyone know of anywhere else............
I believe their is a place in Michigan that has dunes... I may be wrong.

But yeah take that 6 hour drive to Mississippi and go to the dunes... I heard it is fun a*s hell.

daryl
09-17-2006, 02:42 PM
6 hr drive thats not to bad.. Does it cost anything to ride their. Or is their a web site to this place that u know of..........

CHEVYZ
09-17-2006, 02:51 PM
MS dunes is a great place to have fun, especially if you are into drag racing, but it is more of an open area than anything. If you are looking for a great trip in some big dunes, there are some great places around your area. Do a little bit of searching at some places mentioned in the dunes threads. You may find a place relatively close that you will love.

daryl
09-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Yea that sounds great Iam not into drag raceing that much just climbing hills and having fun..I must have mist the dunes section. And a little closer would be better. thanks