PDA

View Full Version : Vet Nationals/ High point

dixie1
09-17-2006, 07:02 AM
Just in case nobody knows..They have added quad classes to the high point vet race held every year on this past saturday...I attended this year as a spectator due to knee injury. Plan on getting a new quad & went up to see what everybody was runnin...Problem was,of all the classes run, including the support classes for the young guns that showed up, there was a total of " One " quad, as in "1"...I don't get it...I raced this race 2 years ago when i think they 1st added the class & there were "3" quads..I am pretty green to the quad scene,so why doesnt anybody attend this race?..are there no riders over the age of 25 in the area?...I've raced this race 14 years in a row on the bike,,it's the most fun race of the year for over 25 riders (on bikes)..Is there another big quad race this same weekend that I am missing out on??....they let the lone quad racer ride the track during the track maintenance break while the dozers were out there working.. Couple more turnouts like this & I'm sure they will drop the class....Just an F.Y.I.